1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2017] Montrezl Harrell

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by snowconeman22, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Hitting the wall?

I loved that slam though
    I think the Rockets need more Slams like that . . .break they arms off if they try to block it.

The Rockets need a Goon . . . . .. .Maybe Trez could channel his inner Artest

Rocket River

D-rock and snowconeman22 like this.
  2. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

You gotta feel pretty good about our 2015 draft class right now .

We made that run in the 2nd with Harrell and Dekker on the floor .

Those guys already do a lot of the little things . If trez can get a few more offensive skills and Dekker can learn to shoot those guys are gonna be 10 year solid role players at worst.

Edit... I thought Harrell played great D in the first half.

3. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Artest was an incredible specimen in his prime.. Artest grew up in Queens Bridge and that place no doubt produced the Jekyll & Hyde beast. Trez comes from a military family background despite his appearance I believe (hair styles) based on his short personal bios circulating. He could never be a goon, it wouldn't work. In today's NBA being a goon is expensive (fines/punishments) unless you are Draymond Green and wear a Warrior's uniform.

4. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

Clint plays well today. We need ryan back and then trade a Randolph type power forward

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I know. Trez seems to be too nice a guy
    but
    We could use a goon . . .a Oakley/Artest/OThorpe/etc

O.T. was quiet but you F***ed with Dream . . .then you f***ed with OT

Rocket River

saleem likes this.
  6. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Other than what the Warriors are being allowed, my point is there will not be another goon in this league with the current punishments resulting in fines in today's league. Just way too expensive.

7. mikeshinoda

mikeshinoda Member

Trez seems to hv great chemistry with Dekker. They know exactly where the other guy is at, the angle to pass & catch the pass. Would love to see both on the court and make some plays.

Hakeemtheking and hakeem94 like this.
  8. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I am waiting to see: Harden - Beverley - Dekker - Harrel - Capela
    just to see what it do . . .

Rocket River

9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

wow he made something that looked like that embiid move i predicted he is capable of doing last night when it was 73 - 63 taking it to the rim when they left him open at the top of the key

ramotadab likes this.
  10. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Was thinking of your post when he did it. It was better than the Embiid clip, started almost at the 3pt line.

hakeem94 likes this.
  11. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

I think he will be amazing when he gets more playing time