1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2017] Hurricane Season

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Cohete Rojo, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

What's going on in here

2. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

No matter who started, clean this up. Unacceptable behavior by all involved. Either that or Clutch will drop the hammer on you.

3. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Okay fine. JJ is a terrible person for donating bc he posted on social media about it in order to further the donations. Which by the way worked....

You're right. Now you and ftw rockets can go back to pleasuring yourselves with selfies of each other.

Jeez....

People are literally losing everything and dying from this tragedy and some of y'all can't lay down the troll gun for one day......?

4. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

As a black man who voted for Obama twice. These poor victims have every right to blow their brains out. Excuse my french but Fu*ck black lives matter. This is when we need u racebaiting losers and u are a ****ing no show. You dog Trump about Russia everyday on cnn, but he came down and met with the citizens within 3 days. Man im done being a liberal. How can u be heartless too rob someone in a time like this

I live in sienna and had to evacuate, I'm currently In a shitty hotel because, comfort inn, la quinta, and the Hilton are packed to capacity

Btw which neighborhood are u saying they are robbing people. I might have family there

5. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Obvious troll post is obvious. How do you know the robbers are black? I doubt you're even black, but I know you're a dork in your mom's basement like bobbytheflake and RL. GTFOH, dork.

Zergling, BabyClutch and Reeko like this.
  6. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

this thread has gone to sh*t, and your post is a fine example of that

8. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

FTW Rockets FTW is a close second.

Zergling and smitheygerard like this.
  9. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

Shut yo dum ass up fool. People are stuck out in their homes and these thugs are robbing and lotting businesses. You probably don't even care about the city. You just have beef with me because I don't ride Stephen currys nuts. Fu*ck u and him

10. theimpossibles1

I have enjoyed some Mathrocker posts in the past. What a shame. Ignored.

Bandwagoner likes this.
  11. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

http://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=33385: follow this for live updates

Major items:

• Addicks Reservoir overflows over spillway:
      Water levels in the Addicks and Barker reservoirs reached record levels early Tuesday, said Jeff Lindner, ‎Meteorologist at Harris County Flood Control District.

Water in the Addicks Reservoir reached 108 feet early Tuesday, causing it to flow over the top of the spillway.

The overflowing reservoir comes days after authorities announced controlled releases of water from both of the inundated dams.

Officials with the Army Corps of Engineers expect the Barker Reservoir will also have uncontrolled releases in the coming days. Uncontrolled releases from both dams are expected to flow into Buffalo Bayou and increase the waterway’s already high levels.

The water spilling out of the Addicks Reservoir Tuesday morning will likely reach subdivisions north of Tanner, left of west Eldridge Parkway to West Little York, and over to Beltway 8, Lindner said.

Affected subdivisions include:

Twin Lakes
      Eldridge Park
      Lakes on Eldridge
      Lakes on Eldridge North
      Independence Farms
      Tanner Heights
      Heritage Business Park
    • One third of Friendswood homes are still flooded.
    • Flooding along the Brazos River in Brazoria County is expected to happen today.
    • Last night mandatory evacuations for Inverness Forest and Northgate in north Harris County were issued due to Cypress Creek flooding.
    • HEB has reopened some area stores, though only until 3 PM today.
    • Two dumbasses trying looting homes following Harvey. Both get shot. Which part of “Texas” was unclear?

12. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Everybody is suffering dude. Whether you like it or not we are going to need to cooperate to help out. This is bigger than you or me. This is about the city...

Id appreciate it if you stop calling me a troll because I hold a different view of jj watt than you. You hyperbolized my view when you said jj watt is a terrible person.

Im a texans fan btw

Just remember, Harvey is bigger than this whether you like it or not...

13. Reeko

Reeko Member

Watt has gotten over 27k people to donate and has raised over 3 mil and counting. What's the problem?

14. ClearLakeTX

ClearLakeTX Member

Cinco ranch katy area, need to leave

DonKnock likes this.
  15. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

16. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

Now is not the time to hate on jj watt. It really is not his fault the texans are trash.

17. TheresTheDagger

Agreed. I'm one of those who donated precisely because I trust him to do the right thing with that money.

Reeko likes this.
  18. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

I imagine this is reservoir related.

19. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Lmfaoooooo lotters gonna lot. This you below, re-re?

Zergling likes this.
  20. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

Everybody that's not committing crimes out there and helping the straglers in this bad situation. God will repay you when least expect it.

I already gave 400 dollars in donations. It may not be much in comparison to what others are giving. But I feel like I had to do something. I can't even sleep bruh. This whole week feels like it's fake. Like is this really happening in my city. Is that 288.