1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2017 First order of business for House: Impeach Clinton

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Aug 16, 2016.

1. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Was he at one time a fairly reasonable conservative poster?

2. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

It takes 2/3's of the Senate for a conviction.

Why bother?

Wait , oh yeah, obstruction is the objective

3. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

So Tim Kaine is Frank Underwood... I like it.

4. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Trump signifies what the GOP is all about.

If the GOP loses they never accept it. They tried to impeach Bill Clinton; they claimed Obama was not a citizen; now they will claim from day one that Hillary is a felon due to perjury and or stole the election.

How can any of you folks who are half way normal and care about this country support this horse**** party? The folks who control the party may not care if they make the country paralyzed. In fact they used to brag about doing so openly. Remember Reagan and Grover Norquist and the whole let's paralyze government so people don't want to pay taxes. They talked a lot about divided government so the government would do no harm.

The top GOP folks are at least getting richer and richer while paying less and less taxes. What in the hell is in it for you ordinary guys who have loyally supported the GOP?

I guess there is always abortion, gays and guns or even Jesus but lol if you think the top guys and gals in the GOP give a crap about that. Of course some are still willing to wait another 30 to 40 years before they realize trickle down or the magic of supply side does not work.

5. Granville

Granville Member

Those were hardly indicative of me being visibly upset. Like I said in one of those you come off as a douchebag quite often. I didn't think I was telling you anything you didn't know already and based on the way you act, I figured you wanted negative attention.

6. bongman

bongman Member

I don't agree with the sentence but if you are going to use a particular talking point, use one that is unique to that candidate.

7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Impeaching/ endless investigations of the Clintons have worked out quite well for the republicans.

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Perjury is intentionally lying under oath. It will be nearly impossible to prove that she knew that there were 7 email chains marked classified outs of the thousands she had. I seriously doubt she committed perjury and I think the FBI's assessment - that she was very careless and clueless is the reality.