1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2017-18 Red Rowdies Auditions

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by 00rocketgirl, Oct 15, 2017.

1. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

Hey ClutchFans!
    Red Rowdies auditions are this Tuesday!

When & Where:

Beer Market Co. (Midtown location)
    3304 Milam St. Houston, TX 7706
    7 PM on Tues, Oct 17th

Come early for the Astros game at 4 PM if you'd like, audition at 7 PM, and stick around for the Rockets season opener away at Golden State!

What the audition is: Our typical audition format is 30 seconds to show the judges why you should be a Red Rowdy- chant, creativity, outfit, energy etc. I have auditioned 9 times - so if you have any questions about the audition experience or Red Rowdies experience - I’ll be happy to answer them. Youtube is a great resource to find videos of old auditions. Come up with a new chant, chant a familiar one, talk about how big of a fan you are, make some sign, put on a skit etc!

We’ve got people of all ages, races, about 50/50 gender split, from all corners of Houston, etc. There’s no way you won’t fit in unless you dislike the Rockets! Everyone’s strengths are different: sometimes voices, creativity, playing drums, passion, energy, etc. There is something you can bring to the table! Some people audition with a friend- which is great but don’t be shy if it’s just you. I auditioned by myself, a lot of people do.

Tickets are free for the season to the Red Rowdies who make it. We're a big family. Most of the people I call my best friends now I met through the Red Rowdies. It's such a fun time. This is going to be an amazing season!

2. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Im thinking of wearing a jet pack and some goggles with some tinfoil wrapped arms. Good or nah?