1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

[2016-2017] Jeremy Lin as a Brooklyn Net

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jul 1, 2016.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nothing is worse than the LOFs
    Ask HayesIsBack how many times he's been to a Rockets game, or even in Houston?
    You don't have to ask DD that, because you know he's there.

You are confusing not agreeing with DD's opinions on the team vs people who don't give a damn about the Rockets on this site.

There are plenty of people on Clutchfans that I don't agree with on the Rockets , but that's because we care about the Rockets that we disagree.
    For example, I thought Ty Lawson would work, but I was wrong. But that's because I care about the Rockets.
    If he sucked that night, i agree.

But for LOFs, Lin never sucks and it's always someone else's fault or racism or something else that came out of their chicken butt.

These chickens join our site so they can praise Lin. Think about that.

2. King1

King1 Contributing Member

He's on par. Some fat old dude who thinks he can run the team. Literally misses on every prospect and then makes excuses for them when they fail (typically blaming our players for his idiocy).

I wouldn't ask him anything. I think his posts kill brain cells.

I support all actual Rockets fans but the guy is a can. His opinion isn't worth a roll of toilet paper.

3. tinman

Supporting Member

The question you need to ask is 'is he a Rockets fan?'. And you know that answer.

Clutch has banned tons of LOFs and when these chickens run the coop to another teams' site they get banned.

you know this. you also know how much better the lin threads were when it was strictly Rockets fans and not these brainless birds joining the site.

4. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Does DD go to more games than me? :confused:

5. kanariya

kanariya Member

LOF joined the site 5 years before Lin joined Rockets.
    Those are the legends in LOF.

6. kanariya

kanariya Member

So what came first? Lin or LOF?

7. hvic

hvic Member

lol legendary LOF

8. mig0s

mig0s Member

why are you so narrow minded lmao. There's not a single Lin fan who thinks that Lin never sucked. you act like Lin fans praise him when he goes 1-10 from the field. That's only in your head. Hatred has taken over your consciousness

9. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Contributing Member

Olajuwon status, 99er level LOFs

10. tinman

Supporting Member

LOF don't belong on clutchfans period.

if you don't know that , then you might was well be poultry

11. King1

King1 Contributing Member

He used to be. What type of fan says they are done with the team after roster moves and they won't get any of their money? I hate a lot of the front office moves too but I will still watch whenever I can and go to games. They could lose every single game and I'd still do that. Good and the bad. Same with the Stros and same with the Texans.

As well he should have as they were a cancer to the site. If I'm being honest the ones left can actually have a conversation though if you eliminate the trolling aspect. I don't mind talking about Lin if people are being realistic.

I don't think there would be a Lin thread without the trolling. It would die. That said, as you can see, I barely look through this thread anymore. Hope Lin has a good season. It's duck hunt for Parsons fans now.

12. sew

sew Member

tinman is now the lone crusader.

13. sew

sew Member

I've been telling tinman this for over a year now. He ceases to realize he's giving the LOF's exactly what they want. It's sad and hilarious at the same time.

2 people like this.
  14. tinman

Supporting Member

Chickens are best served sizzling on a fajita plate, not clucking on clutchfans about Lin.

15. sew

sew Member

ok

*shrugs*

16. tinman

Supporting Member

what? you a vegetarian or work for PETA?

chickens are either suppose to lay eggs or get cooked til their skin is crispy

17. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

The only accusation you have evet made if me that I never refuted, was that I was an old poster on this site. Joined in 2008/9.

In your opinion, I'm another LOF on Clutchfans that had a join date a few years before he ade it to the NBA.

Can anyone be more dumbass than this.

18. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

Funny how this self professed Rockets fan cannot choose between wanting to love the Rockets or wanting to hate Jerry Lin. That is his true colours. All of this Rockets first crap is just a cover for his chicken fetish.

19. tinman

Supporting Member

DD is a life long Rockets fan who has witnessed the greatest era of the Rockets generation

the LOFs like HayesIsBack aren't worthy of washing his car

20. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

You have to learn to let go. Obviously King1 isnt too keen on Lin threads anymore. Be an Elsa.