1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2016-2017] Jeremy Lin as a Brooklyn Net

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jul 1, 2016.

1. kanariya

kanariya Member

guys we are back on track for 10k replies before season starts. keep up the good work on making history.

2. Yearoftheyao

Yearoftheyao Member

Rockets are better without Lin and Lin is better without the rockets.

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Clutchfans is better without any Lin Only Fans
    Significantly better
    disease free

Pen15clubber likes this.
  4. Yearoftheyao

Yearoftheyao Member

We are not LOFs. We like the rockets due to Yao and Lin. If they never played for the rockets then we would not be here.

5. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

So let me please see if I can understand this. Lin is scoring 14 points per game in the best basketball league in the world. Making over 10 million dollars a year doing it. Has attended Harvard. I would assume has dated a few hot girls the last several years. Seems to be a good person and teammate. Never mind seemingly being a good role model for Asian males in the U.S. that don't have many examples of them in professional sports leagues. Been on a few magazine covers. See below

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Where as you and others like Tinman sit on a basketball message board spending hours over the last few years talking crap about him and his fans. Yeah sure some are, or were annoying. You guys are just as bad to me, sorry if you can not see that. I loved the game Beverley had last night. Coming on here and talking down Lin because of that is 100% lame and makes you sound like a negative *******.

toycannon likes this.
  6. tinman

Supporting Member

Sorry,
    don't believe you for a second.

If you are a Rockets fan you would recognize that Beverly was better than Lin by a large margin.
    Also when you recently join you jump on this thread?

Nah. Nice try. you've been banned before.

7. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Still recalling Linsanity (20 seconds of fame, before the Heat and the league had him figured)

Drooling over another man's degree (BTW, they should check his degree because he is one of the dumbest players on the court lulz..)

Drooling over how much he makes...

Hoping he dates hot girls???

Magazine Covers???

Lulz.... Now that is pathetic.

Meanwhile, Airemy Lin gets demoted everywhere he goes and is currently playing for the worst team in the league.

Here is a good magazine cover for the mental midget...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#2427 Zboy, Apr 17, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  8. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Better as in missing the playoffs and on the worst team in the league? Ok....

Zboy likes this.
  9. Yearoftheyao

Yearoftheyao Member

Airy lin has a much better life than you and this is why you are jealous and make childish post on him. I'm sure all the Lin's fan have a better life than you so they too you are jealous and make childish posting on them too.

10. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

That question was solved just a year after Morey dumped Airemy's ass onto the Lakers.

Airemy was stinking it up in LA, one of the worst teams in the league, and lost his starting spot yet again.... to a rookie

Meanwhile, with no Airemy to throw away games, Rockets went to WCF behind old man Terry and off duty cop Mr. Pringles at the PG spot.

tinman likes this.
  11. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

Bev had a great game and the Rockets really dominated OKC down the stretch. Nice...

12. Yearoftheyao

Yearoftheyao Member

Tinman and Zboy needs to read this post over and over to get it into their thick skull so they can stop their childish posting about Lin.

There is no LOFs anymore here. A normal human being will understand that being a fan of Jeremy Lin and posting facts that are not negative in clutch is no crime and we should not be label as LOFs.

toycannon likes this.
  13. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

Also...credit where credit is due: I noticed that Westbrook was way more aggressive when Beverley was off the court than when he was on.

14. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

LOL I remember that.

"Chest Bruise"

Chest....bruise!!!!!!

Sits out the entire series.

What a mental midget.

[​IMG]

15. kanariya

kanariya Member

You're just classified as a LOF, mate.

16. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

If you are going to pick Airemy Lin as a role model because he is Asian American, I suggest you find better alternatives.

Its like looking up to a guy who gets demoted and fired at his jobs.

...and in the end all you have left is counting his money, which you wont see a penny off, living through his degree, and the hot girls he might be dating.

All disgraceful behaviour for grown men.

Your collective insecurities are showing.

Jeeesus, have some self respect!

I am helping ya'all sorry asses here by pointing them out since yo mama isnt.

17. toycannon

toycannon Member

I been reading the posting on this thread on and off the last few months and realize the problem are those that post off the wall comments on Lin being a mental midget and calling him one of the worst NBA basketball player in his career. This anyone can see is not true and these posting are all from individuals that have same personal issues with Lin and his fans. My best advise for everyone is to take it down a few notch and not say Lin is an Allstar but a legitimate NBA basketball professional and not to paint him as this no talent scrub that only throw games away, but one that have flaws like any other NBA player in the league now.

18. tinman

Supporting Member

danang
    colt45
    hayeisback

who's next?

[​IMG]

19. toycannon

toycannon Member

No he is not mate. Why don't you jokers just grow up.

20. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Its amusing watching one lof attack another because both of them have 0 situational awareness.

Dumb fans of a dumb player!

[​IMG]