1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2015 Rockets Media Day

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Sep 28, 2015.

1. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

He hates Dmo.

2. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member

So excited for a new season ! Love the Rockets !!!!!

3. YaoMayne

YaoMayne Member

Can someone post a pic of this alleged 50 pounds heavier clint Capela?

4. dream2franchise

It's strange being able to see their shoulders all of a sudden, but digging the new cut.

The season can't start soon enough!

5. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

great interviews

6. PJ86

PJ86 Member

Any evidence photos of Capela bulking up?

7. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

They talk down to Ty like he is Lamar odom addicted to crack and about to be bankrupt. So damn disrespectful

We over here talkin about a DUI, not a DWI, but a DUI

8. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

9. i3artow i3aller

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zNIFEwQ0VOI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

from today

[​IMG]

last year media day:

[​IMG]

hard to tell from these photos

#210 tallanvor, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I'm glad Capela decided against the Bernie Mac mini fro this year.

12. i3artow i3aller

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/p2IdSudCC4o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/blHJUJPau4s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/igVWA3WC_Po" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. PJ86

PJ86 Member

Loved the mini fro and TJ definitely looks like the most muscle added, but Capela is so young that he's still maturing as McHale said.

14. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

I like how Ty pointed out he hasn't heard that much about us in the media.... Welcome to Houston Ty, we let our play do the talking because unless we win a ring we won't be on ESPN

Harden,"I'm happy this is the first time I've had the same teammates two years in a row". I know harden, remembering all these names is hard on all of us

I feel like our players really appreciate Morey and what he does. Morey's ability to form this team is why I think harden will stay. He knows morey will always working to surround harden with the best, something the Lakers could never do via trade

I think all GMs should be like Morey. He said he talks to harden&dwight before trades and signings to hear there opinion saying "there the ones who have to play with whoever we trade/sign for". As a player that would show me the most respect. Not be like thunder and exclude durant when firing coach or letting harden walk, or Kobe and shaq not knowing shaq was traded until they saw it on ESPN that morning(saw where shaq said he found out watching ESPN he was traded). I really appreciate Morey

15. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

To be fair, they have to ask those questions if they are doing their job correctly and there really isn't any "nice" way to ask, without beating around the bush entirely.

It was a totally awkward situation for the media and Ty. Ty answered well and if he keeps clean, will never have to answer those questions again.

16. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

I can see a big difference in his shoulders. He actually looks like a real NBA player now, instead of the usually thin players that come from international play.

He still has a ways to go and I'm interesting to see exactly how strong he has gotten but he definitely put in work this offseason.

17. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

Until they question his sobriety for being the reason we won a championship, then he dies of alcohol poising while celebrating later that night, then we sign Durant and give Ty a respectful RIP video next years opener

18. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

19. i3artow i3aller

20. i3artow i3aller

Whoops, sorry cdrive. Hadn't seen that you'd posted the exact same thing. All together entirely too geeked out that basketball is back!