1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2015 NBA Summer League: Rockets vs. Suns 7/12/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Heh sorry. I am no expert scout. Pretty much agree with what yall said. Not the beast he was hyped up to be - not yet, at least. He needs some serious time in the D League.

Plus I was watching the game after having a few drinks and cooking and while my wife was talking to me about godknowswhat. So perhaps I'm even more of a fraud now than I usually am.

1 person likes this.
  2. Play07

Play07 Member

If you watched Cummings he just always made the right play and pass, didn't try to score a lot just tried to be a real PG. really quick can get into the lane at will when he saw the need to.

3. Dash

Dash Member

no love for DJ Kennedy?

4. Space City

Space City Member

For those who haven't noticed, he's averaged 17.5p/8r/3a/2.5s on 53% shooting.

5. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

To your point about Williams being a "team player", I noticed that he was also ALWAYS the first guy to help someone up off the floor when they went down. He's clearly doing every intangible thing he can do to help the team, in addition to being probably the most NBA ready big man on that roster (not named Capela). He's going to be very tough to get rid of...

6. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

The Harrell naysayers on here crack me up, he is totally an NBA dude.