1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2015 Beijing World Athletics Championship Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Yung-T, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Germany's Katharina Molitor winning GOLD with the last attempt of the Javelin throw finale. :)

The High Jump competition is great as well, maybe we'll see 2.40m.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

This is such an alternative event even in track and field....I am sorry

the only female German athlete I can recall is Heike Drechsler and I think she is retired.

May she live long and prosper!

3. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Barshim messed up at 2.33m and is out, underwhelming. Bondarenko out as well.

4. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

All the events matter, breh.

5. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Everyone is out and three guys would share Gold now, so there'll be an addition attempt for everyone.

6. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Just saw the Chinese girls in yellow tank tops and short shorts holding each countries flag during the intro s for the 4x400 relay. Breh! :grin::grin::grin:

7. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Maybe I'll investigate tomorrow and post teh hottest chicks of the WC, we'll see. Gotta turn this thread into a winner.

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

rewatched it and Decathlon is one heck of a discipline. Would recommend to every CFer