1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Pathetic.

2. King1

Want to try this again in English? Might be time to put the bottle down and go to sleep.

LOFs can't help but continue to embarrass themselves day in and day out. Never seen such a collection of garbage in my life. Thread should be renamed the compost heap

3. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

Bringing out Clutch the big brother for help again ... sigh, you're meant to be Tinman. Be one.

4. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

So 70% of your post is about Jerry Lin, a guy two seasons removed from the Rockets. You're the biggest poster on this thread about a Jerry Lin playing in Charlotte.

So by your activity, I think we know who is more important to you. Lin and his fans (only or not).

So how's that chicken feet tasting?

5. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

Just posting this again ... because, well ... it's a good post.

6. King1

You do realize (as you have conceded as much) that your presence here is because of Tinman, correct? Does that not strike you as a bit odd?

I get the trolling back and forth (I participate in it) but to be emotionally invested in an internet poster says a lot more about you then it does him.

If you bring up post #'s you may want to look at colt45 (or don't honestly as the vast majority of his posts are mom jokes). A long glance in the mirror mught do you some good. Just some friendly advice

7. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

No, the vest majority of my post is about you waiting on the welfare check and food stamps.

Enjoy you dinner and joins that was funded by my taxex.

8. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

I didn't concede. I publicize it. It's not about Tinman. It's about me. My fun. At his expense. Like I've said, the marginal utility diminished. But I have a little free time at the moment.

And who said I was emotionally invested in him? I was away for a couple of months because, well ... I just switched it off because it wasn't as fun anymore. It was too easy.

BTW, I was around way before my join date. You were less rational than about Jeremy Lin and his fans then.

9. King1

Ok dude. Keep on with these witty retorts. You are literally the poster child for my argument

10. King1

Semantics, but ok. How is it as his expense exactly? Dude clearly doesn't care. Seems like a waste of effort. I see the same response out of both of you guys. No reaction on either side. Pretty boring but I digress. Obviously you aren't here to entertain me but I delivered some laughs here and there so you can't blame me for wanting the same.

Again, I get the trolling aspect of the equation. If you are going to troll someone the burden falls on you for the lulz. I shouldn't need to tell you this.

Of course I wasn't. Getting Lin fans worked up was quite amusing(one even wanted to fight me at a Starbucks here lol). This is a sad state of affairs though now. Mom and racist jokes, post count burns, advanced stats, ect...c'mon son. Colt45 is probably cutting himself as we speak. This **** is lame and emo now. Don't lie and say it isn't

11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

49K post pal, learn to do math.

I just want fake rockets fans to leave , why aren't you on the other boardsl ike your other pals?

you got no love for clutch city. it's obvious.

i'm the biggest poster, of course, i'm a hakeem level original 1999er.

12. tinman

Supporting Member

If you are asking HayesIsBack to look in the mirror, he's already seeing coly45nyc staring back at him.

13. tinman

Supporting Member

Becareful King1, the LOFs at Starbucks might just try to throw Michael W Smith CDs at you like they were shurikens

14. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

49k 99dont mean jack. U ain't ****.

15. tinman

Supporting Member

1 person likes this.
  16. mig0s

mig0s Member

Jerry Lin puts up another stinker: 0/6, 1 point with a team low -2

Wonder what the LOF (the dumb and delusional) will say this time

LULZ

17. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Jerry Lin warming up just fine for the playoffs where he shoots 36.5% from the field and 20% from 3 point land while his fans (dumb and delusional) bring up a multitude of excuses for his playoff choke jobs

Mental midget gonna mental midget

LULZ

18. tinman

Supporting Member

there should be a boba drinking game where after each game you get a tea and get the number of tapioca balls as part of how many field goals Lin got.

So Krxsnoopy needs to go to the local shop in New York and ask for Taro Milk with NO TAPIOCA BALLS

19. redearth

redearth Contributing Member

tinman's 11 green bars to your single bar actually means quite a lot. By comparison, it's U that ain't ****, jack.

20. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

It means jack in the real world the rest of us are living in.

You are tinsatan biggest fan....he loves it here and lin has made him feel relevant.