1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. GladVlad

GladVlad Member

For someone who says they don't hate Lin or like Lin, you sure are obsessed with Lin. How many posts have you made in this thread in the last couple of days?

And why are you reading articles and posting links about Lin from an obscure site?

Your actions tell a different story then your words. But, keep telling yourself whatever you need to make yourself feel better.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lofs shouldn't be allowed to say clutch's name

3. VanityHalfBlack

Please let this be the last page. 420 guys. We did it!!!!

4. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

Agreed. If you look at Lin's February scoring efficiency and true shooting stats, they, they do not indicate a month of bad offense. A drop compared to his usual performance? Yes. But he got to the FT line well and created opportunities for teammates with his penetration.

5. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Good night for all!!! Rocket wins and had a solid game in hornet win too. 4-6 shooting 14pts in about 19 minutes +15. Solid game for former rocket Isiah Canaan too. Tony Daniel got to play some blowout minutees too.

6. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

There are many rocket fans that also are fans of lin. Do you know each time you post something insulting about lin you are insulting these rocket fans?

Many been rocket fans before you were born.

7. redearth

redearth Contributing Member

Here's another little gem from Sportige's "Greg in NBA"

Jeremy Lin Bounces Back while Kemba Walker & Charlotte Hornets roll over another scrub

"Greg in NBA" continues to seem unhappy that Lin is being used like a backup. In previous articles, he called using Kemba Walker as a starter "the Kemba Waker Concept".

8. redearth

Thanks for sharing your observations and judgements about me.

I am making no judgements about you, but for your reading pleasure here is another fine piece of journalism on the topic of Jeremy Lin.

Jeremy Lin misses chance to shine

Sounds like this article is saying Lin's role on the Hornets is diminishing, not helped by "his shooting woes".

9. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Lin will turn it around, Have faith in Maury

Oh wait...

Actually I give a 30% chance of Lin turning it around.. Lawson has like 0% on the Rockets. See sig. lulz

10. omgTHEpotential

Jeremy Lin is entering his basketball prime.

11. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

12. redearth

Regarding your sig... tinman demonstrated sportsmanship and character when he made an acknowledgement in post #8356.

Maybe LOFs could also show a little character and stop their constant denials.

13. tinman

Supporting Member

He's tied to Lin by race, I'm tied to the Rockets by true team fandom.

So when Lawson or Lin or anyone leaves and it's disappointing, I can accept that. He couldn't accept that Lin was terrible with the Rockets because he equates that his entire race failed.

14. GladVlad

GladVlad Member

You are welcome.

Is it really such an achievement for you that you need to point out that you are not making a judgement about me? Considering how many times you have judged people in this thread, maybe it is an accomplishment for you. So, good for you.

For someone who says they don't have any strong feelings about Lin, you certainly are obsessed with him. Keep searching for and reading all the articles about him that you can find, if that's what makes you happy.

15. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Tinman don't show any respect and insults rocket fans that are fans of lin. LOFs behave like gentlemen compare to Tinman.

16. tinman

Supporting Member

LOF aren't Rockets fans, they are germs and viruses
    You can't insult ebola or sars or the spanish plague

lin fans fall into that category

17. GladVlad

GladVlad Member

I guess not making a judgement about me was an achievement for you, cause here you go, judging away as usual.

18. sew

sew Member

It is too bad that Lin can no longer claim the mantle of "worst pg in rockets history."

unlucky

19. redearth

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)

20. King1

King1 Contributing Member

I didn't want to do this but you left me no choice. I have actually refrained as many here have noted but this narrative is getting old.

You aren't a Rockets or Stros fan. You rather are a Lin apologist who got his feelings hurt. What fight are you having, lol? None. You are white knighting a scub. Should I do the same for Lawson? Nope, he sucked here and giod riddance. His career will still be much better than Airemy

1 person likes this.