1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. malakas

malakas Member

The one who sucks is you who think that girl = mental midget. Your post are even worse quality than the most despicable racist LOF's.

2. malakas

malakas Member

I'm really interested to see how Lin will play in Charlotte because the fit is really bad. And I'm also interested to read the excuses from his cult.

3. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

Assuming he is playing as a backup, the fit is pretty good. Starting would be much more dicey, given how slow Jefferson is; but as the sole shot creator doing constant P&R on the second team, he's not going to find a better fit.

4. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

you're not a rockets fan, we can easily tell.

nice try LOF.
    [​IMG]

5. malakas

malakas Member

He can't play next to Kemba, so even later in the game the line up with both of them will be awful ( it's as much Kemba's deficiency as Lin's). As you said he can't play with Big Al either. Frank should start too and MKG is for sure a starter, because you can't put Big Al on the floor wihtout MKG's defence.In the second lineup off the bench the defence will be horrible. Their bench will not dominate other benches, even though they have very good depth.

6. Zboy

Zboy Member

Danang78 confirmed!

7. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

He'll probably be playing next to Kemba in small ball lineups. But the best fit for him is when Al and Kemba are off the floor and he is running the second team... maybe ~15min/game. Clifford is a good defensive coach; maybe he can make that unit work.

8. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

You referring to me?

9. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

I think the LOF got his post deleted.

10. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

Ah, good. Because we may disagree about players, but the Rockets team is another matter entirely.

11. malakas

malakas Member

His best fit would be with Kemba Al off and with Batum MKG and Frank on the floor. But the composition of the roster is weird. And Clifford, in my opinion is a dinosauric coach with little imagination so can't see it working so well.
    I don't have them making the playoffs.
    (AND it's not Lin's fault if they don't. It's mostly the GM's fault for making so idiotic decisions like signing Big Al and giving Kemba such a big contract).

12. Zboy

Zboy Member

[​IMG]

Why did MKG give Jeremy Lin a basketball off the court?

Because Al and Kemba are not going to give it to him on the court.

13. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

Nope. It's for dribble practice. Junior size. Lin has the handles of an 8-year-old.

14. Cypress

Cypress Member

My goodness what a loser mentality. Your the type that let people walk all over you like a god damn bitch.

Walk with your head down next time when you in public.

Kwame Brown wasn't playing the race card when he sucked.

15. dmenacela

dmenacela Member

[​IMG]

Obligatory post.

16. Zboy

Zboy Member

I am trying to give him some credit but you guys are making it very hard for me!

Did someone say obligatory?

How does WCF sound?

Yeah, Rockets sure made their bed by dumping a scrub that is now making 2 million while coming off the bench on one of the worst teams in the NBA.

lulz.....

[​IMG]

How about dumped by lakers after one year as well?

lulz

17. HardenWay

HardenWay Member

Hmmm, Lin costly turnovers against Portland, key reason we lost.

Lin goes away, Beverly does get hurt and WCF anyway...

1 person likes this.
  18. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Your statement shows how much you know about the real world outside your little mind and sad existence. You should put a bag on your head and save the world and yourself from great embarrassment. Hahaha

19. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

FYI...Lin signing autographs for balls and other items....for thr hornets....this show how out of context and hating some of you will go on Lin and his followers.

I feel sorry for you since most true rockets fan don't share your hate. We have a brain and use it for its intented purpose.

20. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

We needed Lin in that last game of the wcf since we were short handed in the PG spot causing harden to put the team on his shoulder and he had a very tough game. I been told this by many rockets fan that I know who are much more normal than some of you who always post hate on Lin and his fans.