1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. sew

sew Member

The context of our posts wasn't about Lin. There's no way you can be this dense.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

redearth,

this dude claims to be some 70 year old astros fan who was there when they built the dome.

all these liars , like rox23 and hayeisback are using Rocket themed monikers to make them seem like they are real rockets fans

Yeah there are Rockets fans in Hong Kong, just not Hayesisback and probably colt45nyc since magically chinese ads are popping up for him on clutchfans

3. sew

sew Member

I just blatantly caught you lying. Perhaps you should stop throwing that word around.

4. tinman

Supporting Member

Yes it was you idiot

i wasn't even replying to you. you are obviously here because of me and r****ded attempt to stop me from posting seems to have not worked.

let me give you a hint, it will never work.

lin fan.

5. sew

sew Member

Perhaps I should have said the context of MY post.

I was scoffing at you're statement that the Rockets can go far simply based off the Spurs game. Not about Lin.

Liar.

6. tinman

Supporting Member

I was wrong, you're the biggest liar on this thread.

you are not a rockets fan at all.

at least with colt45nyc, danang, hayes, even yoeddy are a little obvious about it.

7. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

You still did not answer why you reply by using asian food to disrespect another poster?

Are you a Racist or self hating asian? Fine, you don`t like lofs but why make insensitive replies to someone from Hong Kong or Asians about their food?

8. tinman

Supporting Member

LOF,
    I said the Rockets have the talent to go far.

This proves

#1 you didn't watch the christmas day game, if you did you saw that the Rockets played their best defensive game

#2 completely forgot the Rockets made the conference finals last year

#3 don't think they have the "talent"

Do me a favor, delete your clutchfans account

9. sew

sew Member

I follow the Rockets - you can believe what you want. A llar's opinion doesn't affect me.

10. tinman

Supporting Member

Shut up liar

go to Charlotte's site and pretend you were some 200 year old civil war soldier who likes Jeremy lin.

11. tinman

Supporting Member

go look in the mirror you'll find that liar staring back at you wearing a Jeremy Lin jersey

12. redearth

redearth Contributing Member

Harden must have done a good job breaking Lin's ankles cuz he's still nursing them.

13. sew

sew Member

This is your direct quote.

It's one game.

1) One game out of 30+. I'm glad they showed they could play defense, but when you do it one out of 34 games, I'm not going to get excited.

2) You can't keep using last years team as reference when it is so clearly NOT THE SAME TEAM.

3) I personally don't think the Rockets as constructed can go far - sue me.
    I'm also not going to use one game out of 82 to try to convince myself they can go far.

14. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

The truth is I been watching sports before you have and that includes all of the 70's to now. I never said I was 70 or 60 yeares old as you been lying about me. You can not match my knowlegde on any sports so you are dumbfounded each time I explain a sports facts before the 1990s that can`t be finf in google. As a result, you disrespect me.

15. tinman

Supporting Member

It's one game where the Rockets actually played as a team on offense and defense

and the Spurs played hard as well.

Maybe you don't understand that the Spurs / Rockets / Mavericks are all Texas rivals and that it means something as well as a divisional opponent.

On top of that it was a Christmas game on national tv.

Do they have NATIONAL TV where you live????

and lastly.. I wasn't even talking to you. this obviously shows you are on this thread because of me. half of your replies are

tinman stop posting here.

open up and swallow this. I'm posting on Clutchfans like I always have been since 99.

16. redearth

redearth Contributing Member

You need to calm down fella. Throwing around accusations of racism and threatening violence aren't a good mix. And your username, is that a reference to beer or guns? Also not a good combination.

17. tinman

Supporting Member

sew,

Oh I just checked you are from Canada, therefore you don't have NATIONAL TV and you don't understand what Texas rivalry is.

Sorry, I should have known you are not 5000 miles within the state of Texas.
    I understand you now.

sorry.

18. sew

sew Member

Look. If you want to use the x-mas day game to give you hope, more power to you.

I just don't think it's prudent.

I still await your proof. Liar.

19. tinman

Supporting Member

he googled some houston references, the colt45s were baseball team before the astros, he was a little more elaborate

he should have called himself the Oilers next time he returns to this site under a new profile.

20. sew

sew Member

I understand there is rivalry. I just don't think beating a rival on Christmas means that this Rockets team can go far.