1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. redearth

redearth Contributing Member

You know that Lin is just a proxy, right? Of course you do.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The LOFs don't belong here in the first place.

I don't go to Lakersground, but I know they banned a bunch of them.

Don't you get it? They are banned from the other sites so they come here to invade our home. It's termite season on Clutchfans.
    You need Orkin.

Zboy, me, King1, FTW, and any honest Rocket fan will be here on this thread to talk about the truth.

3. tinman

Supporting Member

You realize he doesn't really understand you?

There are two Clutchfans that I know who've talked to Lin on multiple occasions, Clutch and me.

Guess why they don't like us? Because we see Lin only as a basketball player not some transformational and transcending icon.

Like I said, if anyone who's not a stupid Lin fan saw how he played against OKC and Portland in the playoffs, they realize he needed to go.

4. redearth

Keep speaking the truth Tinman. Even if some don't seem to understand.

5. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

LOL!

Chinese ads.

Way to out yourself...

Watching sports since 70s....

[​IMG]

6. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

The tinsane asylum crew needs to be slaps in the head. What a bunch of fools?! Haha... tinsane met lin and pointed to his games against okc and portland. This is why you are the biggest joker in this planet. Zboy is not too far behind you. Are you on those rockets teams with lin and one of his teammates?

7. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

His truth is like drinking Jim Jones coolaide. I suggest you better run alway or be doomed by listening to tinsane.

8. tinman

Supporting Member

Jiminy Cricket!
    Lin fans are liars!

[​IMG]

9. redearth

So now you're advocating violence? What other debate tools you got?

10. redearth

Maybe the cult leader you should be referencing is the one in this thread's title.

11. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

I have an account at Lakersground but don't find it nearly as entertaining as it is here.

12. tinman

Supporting Member

99ers were here first and we made the mistake of welcoming lin fans.

We don't make the same mistake twice.

Also you are getting repetitive.

I'm not stopping my fight against evil.

You could write til your fingers fall off.

You advice will not be taken by me.
    Deal with it.

13. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

A slap in the head is much better than total exterminations of all lin fans as your cult leader tinsane been posting many times.

14. redearth

Eradication of LOF from a team forum is a worthy objective. Nobody said anything about physical violence. Except you.

15. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

It's that simple: PORTLAND. 2 games of Jeremy and some epic, unforgivable errors. Damian's shot was the icing on the cake. The thing is...without those EPIC mistakes, Damian's hail mary wouldn't have mattered.

Had we won that series, there's no telling how good the James/Dwight combo would be working now. We could have been playing into the WCF and finals. Legitimately.

So, as we all know, Jeremy was shipped out and rightfully so.

I tried to stay out of this thread, but it has gone everywhere, so the hell with it lol.

Jeremy is a great person, but boy, did he do us dirty against Portland. I still shudder at the turnover, the missed/unnecessary layup/the Batum 3.

There's no way anyone can defend JLin for that series. Nothing, and the whole "James Harden had a bad game" doesn't work. James Harden is on a completely different platform of talent. Same with Dwight, and same with Chandler at the time.

I would be thrilled if this thread said: Jeremy Lin is on the Charlotte Hornets with a big LOCK next to the title so that it could finally end.

I guess it's left open because it's a source of hilarity now, well for some of us. I think the legitimate diehards still get very upset when Jeremy is called out for the mistakes that every other player is called out for. Check the GARM. The abuse Jeremy gets is nothing in comparison to what Corey is getting these days lol.

16. tinman

Supporting Member

he needs the truth hammer

17. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

Lol! The series hinged on the backup PG...lmao!

18. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

Without Jeremy Lin, there's no telling how good the James/Dwight combo would be working now ...

19. Victorious

Victorious Member

i disagree. I don't think Brewer gets any racial remarks like Lin at his most volatile did here.

As for the POR series, I think its lazy and such a cop out/scapegoat answer to blame it all on one person. To say Harden,Dwight and Chandler are on the different platform of talent and then blame Lin for the series, who on the lower tier, is silly. Why shouldn't the fact that Harden had a bad series (not just a bad game) and so did Parsons, factor into losing the series? If those two played up to their regular season play, we wouldn't be in positions to lose games on one play or some lucky last second shot. Maybe wouldn't need dleague bums like Troy Daniels in Game 3 and Lin in Game 5 to help us win them. Plenty of reason why we lost that series, but blaming it on solely one thing instead of looking at the bigger picture is why we are, where we are now.

And now Lin is the reason why Harden and Howard didn't work out? Hahahaah wtf man. Lets not be this ignorant. We went to the WCF finals last year. How does Lin factor into what happened this year? We're seriously going to put this years failures on Lin from two years ago? Wow and people want to blame accountability on coaches while fans are picking at straws to blame. Laughable.

I do agree that this thread should be locked. All it does is promote hatred between people. Its disgusting. The fact that we are still talking about what happened two years ago is sad.

1 person likes this.
  20. gunawanspurs

gunawanspurs Member

Without some sort of inter cosmic collision between two big asteroids, the earth should have been destroyed ages ago, we know it for the truth.

Damn, talking about people reaching the farthest point of stupidity just to satisfy their illusive hatred, lol. [​IMG]