1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2014/2015 European Football Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by rox1, May 19, 2014.

1. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Pep always like Di Maria but no way you get him for $40 mill

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

So is there any truth to Pogba possibly joining Barca?

3. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

The newest rumors are saying he wants a move to Spain, either Real or Barca. Last week they said he only wants a move to Barca, this week suddenly it's only to Real.
    So I'd just wait and see, I think every rich team is in contention. Mainly Real, Barca, PSG, City.

1 person likes this.
  4. The Stig

The Stig Member

*cough United *cough

I still can't believe we sold him...

Didn't Pogba reject a move to PSG recently?

5. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Pogba to barca is a pipe dream specially with our transfer ban.

I would gladly eat crow though.

6. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Galway tomorrow for Copa del Rey final.. PM if you want to come.
    Reeko, Ferrari, etc..

7. Krizzle

Krizzle Member

Hoping we get Klopp, BR is a good manager and great at developing talent,but if I am Liverpool you go after Klopp he does what BR does but way better and can get you trophies. This season exposed BR in his tactics IMO, the big boys can figure him out.

8. Jontro

Jontro Member

Does Klopp actually have LFC anywhere near his radar tho? Why would he take on a sinking ship?

9. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

1. He wants to coach in a league with a language he's comfortable with, so England is the only viable choice in Europe (he wants to leave Germany for a bit, so I'm not including Bundesliga).

2. He loves the game and history of football, a club like Liverpool with its huge history would have a great appeal to Klopp

3. Likes to work with youngsters and wants to implement a spirit and his way of football. Liverpool is likely to let some of the older guys go and would give Klopp a good amount of cash to mold the team.

4. Klopp is a down-to-earth guy (unless it's about Bayern), so I think he would rather coach a team where he isn't expected to win the title each year and is allowed to let the team grow and develop in a natural way, without having to spend 100mil each transfer period and being judged on every transfer/game.

10. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Liverpool seems like the most logical option if he leaves Germany. But his English isn't very good yet.

11. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Too bad he's not on good terms with Weidenfeller anymore, could've helped a lot.

Liverpool 2018 championship interview: "We have ä grandiose saison gespielt, the only right meister of England...and nächste Jahr Europaaa".

12. Jontro

Jontro Member

Well that's really great news for. Truth be told I've stopped watching English Football for the last few weeks because watching LFC play half-hearted and BR's lack of tactic is depressing. Had no idea Klopp wants to join LFC. That's great news.

No more Captain Fantastic, new manager... hopefully new era of continuous CL.

13. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

He hasn't said anything, we are just guessing because it seems to make a lot of sense for both sides.

14. Jontro

Jontro Member

[​IMG]

just another rumor that will never come to fruition. Y U always disappoint LFC? :(

15. Beavis Stiffler

Arsenal winning the FA Cup is good news for Southampton because that means Southampton is going to play in the Europa League next season, joining with Tottenham and Liverpool.

16. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

FC Barca playing as the away team at Camp Nou.. lol

17. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

****ing messi is sick

18. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Un freaking believable goal by Messi. He schooled 5 players

19. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

Only Messi can make me feel a certain way.

20. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Messi is ridiculous. I'd give up Ronaldo and Bale for that dude to go to Real Madrid. Then with Suarez and Neymar... Makes me sick.

How can anyone beat Barcelona with the MSN intact? So long as no one gets jelly or greedy or hurt or hungry, there's just no way they lose.