1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2014-15] Jeremy Lin as a Los Angeles Laker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Jul 11, 2014.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The LOFS are like mario Chalmers , they are always defending him

2. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

1. Lins who he is. Hes no all star talent who is just lacking mentorship
    2. Kobes no miracle worker. See smush parker.

But yeah there is a chance

3. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

For someone who spends his entire day coming up with these Lin lines, I'll admit this one was very good. Props

4. Rokman

Rokman Member

I think these LOF's are so obsessed because Lin is their replacement for God. Sorry to break it to y'all, that's called a false idol. Lin would not approve.

5. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

If LIN is so great, then let's see if the gets an extension by the Lakers.

6. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

lol nick young got an extension what does that prove?

1 person likes this.
  7. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

You guys do know that Lin got injured today in a scrimmage?

8. hollywoodMarine

Eh, I'm a casual fan, but I genuinely like watching the Rockets. And it's exciting to see how the team will progress this season.

Don't get me wrong, I like coming to this board because there are a lot of knowledgeable posters here, especially when it comes to basketball analytics. I intend to start some more statistics threads here later this season, because some of the most interesting discussions I've read here were on thread topics like that.

I only pointed out who the top posters were because the irony is pretty amusing. Before, the GARM used to be flooded by some of the most toxic Lin fans who would blame everything on Harden/Mcfail and trash the rest of the team. Now, it's just this thread, where the few actual LOF's are nowhere near as ubiquitous as the top two posters alone (who are not exactly... Lin fans). But then, maybe my definition of LOF's is too narrow haha. Can you enlighten me as to what LOF's are? Am I an LOF?

What about these guys:
    Are they considered LOF's?

9. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

Ugh. Poor guy. But you knew it was just a matter of time that he hurt an ankle from carrying all the repression of McFail, the Rox, and all racists.

Get well soon, Jeremy.

10. rm365

rm365 Contributing Member

Nah, nothing can replace Buddha! Oh wait...

Anyway, lofs just want someone of their ethnicity and heritage (Asian American) they can look up to. Keyword = look up to. How many Asian male role models are celebrated by the media?

No shame in them making jlin their Idol. They are desperate for one. Try to imagine life in their perspective and think of the racism they have dealt with if that is possible.

What they should do is find a different forum to post on. Obviously they are not welcome here. Partly this is because they wore it out from extremist opinions but there is also the obvious element of preexisting hate that some of y'all possess.

11. rm365

rm365 Contributing Member

Sounds like a mild sprained ankle and he was able to walk off the court himself. The way your post is worded seems like you want lofs to panic.

12. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>RT <a href="https://twitter.com/LakersReporter">@LakersReporter</a>: More injury news: Jeremy Lin sprained his left ankle at the end of practice; he’ll be re-evaluated tomorrow.</p>&mdash; Los Angeles Lakers (@Lakers) <a href="https://twitter.com/Lakers/status/521027410284658688">October 11, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

13. Karolik

Karolik Member

uh oh LOF meltdown incoming

14. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

That young played well enough for an extension. That's what I was trying to say. you LOF.

15. Kamotecrops143

Lols at this How about rockets fans here who always find mistakes on Lin's game even he played great? What would you call them? My goodness Lin is not in this team anymore and didnt say anything bad on the coaching staff and the team itself and yet rockets fans cant move on...

16. vlaurelio

So why you still here? To trash harden or defend lins honor? GTFO lof!

#1136 vlaurelio, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
  17. vlaurelio

so you admit there are LOFs here. they're not welcome. true rockets fans have all the right to show them they're not welcome

let me see when and whats the last good thing you said about the rockets in general and we'll know your true colors

same. let me see when and whats the last good thing they said about the rockets in general and we'll know their true colors

18. Kamotecrops143

To trash Harden??? Lols im not even mentioning names here and you are quick to defend him? What a shame on you man...im a rocket fan dude...the only reason i had few post here because the mod banned for no reasons...i was like defending Lin during his tenure here in this team which is normal because what matters most is winning...how can we bash our own players? and i was like trying to defend Tjones as well when someone from here is trying to bash him...now Lin is not here anymore, if you hate his fans, so be it, hate the fans and not the player...stay classy dude.

19. vlaurelio

When and What's the last positive thing you said about the rockets. How many posts have you bashed harden vs defending Lin?

20. Kamotecrops143

And so this is your definition when someone is talking good about lin a "LOF"??? Youre being too funny dude...can you drink your cool aid now to stop from being paranoid...not all the people talking about Lin are LOFs, so by Logic since i like Tjones, you will call me again TOF??? No but for you its ok because he is a rocket, isnt it???