1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2014-15] Jeremy Lin as a Los Angeles Laker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Jul 11, 2014.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

http://kfwbam.com/2014/12/04/wojnarowski-jeremy-lin-is-a-one-year-player-with-the-lakers/

Lin fans:

Paul • 7 hours ago
    Woj won't last long as a racist sports writer.
    10 • Reply•Share ›

Paul • 7 hours ago
    Wojnarowski has been speaking negative about Lin since his Houston days. After one bad game, he opens his mouth attacks Lin. What about Kobe's bad games???
    14 • Reply•Share ›

2. mig0s

mig0s Member

Woj is actually right. There's a 0% chance that Lin stays a Laker next year. But who was the last player that had a 'good' chemistry with Kobe? Derek Fisher?

3. tinman

Supporting Member

Woj said nothing surprising to me, I just found the comments left by users pretty funny. especially the Lin fans.

Woj is now a racist!

4. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

This is pretty much it. For every great fan Linsanity brought to the board, it was accompanied by 25 basketball ignorant racism yelling LOFs pooping on the Clutchfans rug. And I'm Asian, which annoys me that I have to say that to show that the times I criticized him was not racially motivated. I still support Lin and want him to succeed. It's just that his army of psychotic fans who portrayed him as some 1st team NBA PG who was being held back by the Rockets were overall pretty terrible for the board. And now they've moved onto LG and other Lakers forums and hopefully realize that we've actually been so accommodating to their insane takes relative to other forums which just throw down ban hammers to counteract their stupidity.

5. tinman

Supporting Member

That's because we 99ers are so welcoming and charismatic . We are of superior intellect so we welcome those who have no intellect .

6. mig0s

mig0s Member

that is stupid. Woj didn't say anything about race. If Lin was of any other color he would've said the same thing. However i'm pretty sure there's only a few individual hardcore unreasonable LOF's that cried racism. People that support on Clutchfans are actually reasonable and honest.

7. archinkent

archinkent Member

Don't lie, you're just a basement dweller.

- King1

8. rockettes

rockettes Rookie

99ers are old
    we are just waiting for them to die

1 person likes this.
  9. Panda23

Panda23 Member

If only I made a clutchfans account when I was 6 years old, then the pure blood of clutchcity could run through my veins, I do my best, its like injecting antidote into my veins by watching youtube of Hakeem in the playoffs

10. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

But you'll still be labeled as a LOF by some trolls.

OR

Linman will ask you to get glasses because your eyes are bad.

11. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Tinman has no beef with me, he can see into my soul and see that it bleeds rockets red

12. dback816

dback816 Member

I'm not sure tinman can see three inches beyond his keyboard, given his busy schedule.

13. clutz

clutz Member

May have been posted already, but I was surprised to read this quote:

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/lin-644326-lakers-point.html

14. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Touching. Just placed an order for another box of Kleenex.

A very important distinction needs to be made here though. Jeremy Lin the person vs Jeremy Lin the basketball player. Jeremy might be Mother Teresa off the court but honestly, I dont care. This is a basketball forum. I watch him on the basketball court and judge him by what he does on it. I am not trying to pick out Noble Peace prize winner.

Couple of things that make Lin an easy target wherever he goes:

1) The over-hype
    2) Even without the hype, he simply isnt a very good basketball player. A mistake prone and low IQ PG with bad handles. Thats a suicidal combo.
    3) The Lin crazies and the plague that they infest you with where ever he goes. Their behavior while they are here and even when they depart (I remember the nasty posts they made here when Bosh signed elsewhere. That group probably harms Jeremy Lin the most).

This is not an isolated case. They were the same when Lin was with the Knicks, when he played with the Rockets, and now the true Lakers fans are getting a taste of this and they cant get wait to get rid of Jeremy because 1) He is just not very good 2) His minions bring a lot of headache for everyone.

2 people like this.
  15. tinman

Supporting Member

Clutch is a 99er.

16. tinman

Supporting Member

17. King1

King1 Contributing Member

I'm considering taking a half day at work because I was so overcome with emotion from his post. Powerful stuff.

Well said.

18. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Lol at me staying on your mind daily. That said, thanks for being a fan. You da real MVP, archinkent

19. tinman

Supporting Member

REPPED.

The problem is with his fans and their insecurity because they believe anything he does negatively at basketball should be shielded because he is a religious person who does community service and seems like a nice person.

A majority of his fans can't understand team based fans or basketball fans in general.

The object is for the team to win games not for one person to be glorified because they feel he relates to them based on race, religion , or location.

The only person who can fix his bad play and criticism is Jeremy Lin.

20. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

I don't need Lin to tell me what I and most knowledgeable posters here already knew ;)

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=9299873&postcount=2395