1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[2014-15] Jeremy Lin as a Los Angeles Laker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Jul 11, 2014.

1. mig0s

mig0s Member

So i support Lin = i support the Lakers? Nice autistic logic there genius. I made one or two comments about parsons because it was funny but i do want him to do well too, just not against the rox. I like how you feel the urge to use personal attacks as desperate arguments lol. Why are you so insecure? Did daddy rape you when you were a kid?

2. King1

King1 Contributing Member

You sound upset. Lol at mentioning personal attacks and then saying "Did daddy rape you as a kid".

Haha. Save that talk for your therapist, miguel

3. mig0s

mig0s Member

I was imitating what you were doing but i guess the truth hurts :(

4. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

5. King1

Sure you were, little fella. Sure you were

6. jayland

jayland Member

7. mig0s

mig0s Member

Lol Lin is playing 10000x better than Price. There is no way a mentally sane coach starts price over lin. It has to be boozer for ed davis.

8. King1

Would be a smart move by Scott and would probably instill some confidence in the team. Nobody wants a mentally weak player at PG. Lin's lack of heart has likely cost them most of the close losses this season.

9. archinkent

archinkent Member

I like Lin, but until he sort out his defense, coming off the bench will be best for the Lakers. Defense is the main problem for them right now and the main culprits are Lin and Boozer.

10. zyt

zyt Member

and price is the answer for defense?

11. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

Ah, no. Lin is actually the best defender in their starting lineup. Hilarious, but true (excepting some really brief stretches where Kobe plays defense).

Kobe is old, and freelances or "rests" on defense (great two points last game when Lin heaved the ball down to him, what with him never bothering to come back down the court). Hill only likes to play center when he can get a bucket, otherwise he spends his time way too far out (look at his defensive rebounds, for example). Johnson is really athletic but still behind the play and doesn't communicate, so people run into him or his man all the time. Boozer is Boozer.

Lin seems to be hanging around the average level or a bit below on defense, which puts him ahead of every other starter on that team. Which, of course, helps explain why their defense is historically bad.

12. VanityHalfBlack

13. downbytheriver

Lol and like clockwork, a complete meltdown against the Raps -- a GOOD team.

1-8 FG, 2 ast, 1 reb midway through the 3rd

Let's see if he can turn it around since kobe is passing the ball today- 10 assists, and boozer and hill are converting on easy looks.

I am surprised lof's haven't distanced themselves from him. if anything, he's a bad representation for whatever they are trying to live through. I would feel bad for the guy if he didn't play the race card as a reason he wasn't drafted.

14. zyt

zyt Member

a lot of ppl on this board dont seem to get, there is no shame supporting a player good or bad for any reason you prefer, lin fans r no more delusional than rockets fans who hope for deep playoff runs

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

lakers up 4 with 1:24 left.

DD

16. mig0s

mig0s Member

Omfg a bad game after 10 good games how dare he!!!

17. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Hoping your team goes deep in the playoffs isn't anywhere near as delusional as believing Jeremy Lin is an All-Star being held back by all the racists in the NBA.

1 person likes this.
  18. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

Lin lucky the Lakers had a big enough lead on that foul on Lowry, just a stupid move

19. Scolandry

Scolandry Member

Lin is an idiot. Guy has zero IQ.

20. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

lol yup. Stats only matter when Jeremy has a bad game.

When he has good games and good efficiency all season, let's use eye ball test!:p idiots.