1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2013-] The Official NoFap Thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by supdudes, Jan 30, 2013.

1. SacTown

SacTown Member

It's a huge problem for the majority of men out there and they don't even realize it. This no fap movement is really catching hold on redditt and thousands of message boards out there. The science behind it is real.

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

'Dem tags...! :grin:

3. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

I'm taking this seriously from now on. I got my final fap out this morning. It would help if people posted photos of ugly women or things that would turn us off in spoiler. Maybe we can get this to become a sticky for health purposes. :)

4. SacTown

SacTown Member

Why don't you just take a couple of weeks away from the Internet in general? Clean yourself up, clean your apartment, throw away all those water bottles, shave, and go to the gym? Prolly feel better.

5. Samurai Jack

Samurai Jack Contributing Member

Great advice, time to take it seriously.

6. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

So you weren't taking this seriously?

[​IMG]

8. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

Day 2, I woke up with a boner that could destroy the universe. I got out of bed and took a cold shower; shrivel time.

9. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

How did you know i had a beard? I've got a treadmill and weights. That takes up an hour. I've already applied for enough jobs today. It's 1pm. So what do i do with the rest of the day besides internet and games? Take a walk and take in the sights of suburbia?

10. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

11. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Pushups until you pass out.

Once you awaken, reward yourself with a celery stick. Then meditate until midnight.

12. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

This is going to be harder (yes, I said HARDER) than reading the GARM after a Rockets loss or the D&D during an election cycle.

Good luck to all of you guys out there. No Fap February - I can see Hallmark going to town with this one!!:grin:

13. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

Play a video game. But don't do like I did and head to your local GTA4 strip club..

Wait, what?

14. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Day 2.5

Things are pretty easy today. While my son took a nap, instead of scouring youjizz for interracial lesbian tribiatism I fired up FIFA and played a couple games, then I made a nice chili in the crock pot.

Wife is home early today so a little afternoon sex isn't out of the question.

#NoFapTroopers

15. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I salute you guys but I think if you aren't fapping because of guilt that isn't a good thing. I think there is way too much talk about fapping these days but going the other way and shaming people about it isn't the way to go either.

Moderation is the key. Addiction (for the sake of argument let's say fapping at least once per day every day and constantly thinking about it) is bad but just totally shutting down probably isn't completely good either.

16. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Anyway for those doing the No Fap February at least be glad that February is the shortest month.

17. PotStu

PotStu Member

Day 4

I have Epididymitis in my right testicle, so it's more of a medical reason.

18. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

We want men to stop fapping not to cut their balls off.:eek:

19. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

Led the Rockets to the 14th pick in 2k13. Don't know who to sign or what realistic direction to take the franchise in. I'll trade Jeremy Lin to the Jazz so they can deal with his fans. In 30 minutes, i'll jog and do light weight training. Cook. Maybe fish, though the smell might remind me of a dirty slut or 2. I'll go with skinless, boneless chicken breast. Breast..breasts..**** it. Jack N the Box. Is that a sexual innuendo? Wendys...damn redheads are freaks. Eh..i'll just eat a salad. Toss it? Beans? Don't wanna flick the bean. Hmm..i guess i'll look for penis shaped foods.

#BeWell #NoFapTroopers

20. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

again with this picture.................

are people not seeing what i'm seeing?