1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2013-] The Official NoFap Thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by supdudes, Jan 30, 2013.

1. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Day 4

I admit I used to be an every day fapper with a chronic p*rn addiction, but lately I had cut back to maybe twice a week on average. So in a sense I haven't had much of a problem so far.

You guys who think you can watch and not fap are kidding yourselves. Might as well think you can go out to bar and stick to Shirley Temples.

2. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

This is the most important part. I'm now fap free since mid Dec. and tried this since mid of 2012.

After a couple of weeks you think you're cured of temptation and the idea grows to watch a bit of p*rn without fapping. The first minutes are okay, but trust me, after watching some more the urge grows and you'll automatically fap.

If you are really serious with the "no fap" then for god's sake don't try to watch p*rn, you'll relapse in a heartbeat.

1 person likes this.
  3. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

Day 4. Going great so far

4. moose

moose Member

Day 5

I hate that I'm stuck with the cold. I don't feel a difference yet cause of it.

5. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

Day 3. I got a bottle of whiskey for the weekend so even if I tried to jack off I wont be able to cause of whiskey dick.

6. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

I then I jizzed in my pants....

7. VanityHalfBlack

8. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

"UGH, WHATS this I'm seeing... I'm in my 30's/40's, and have a REAL WIFE and children. Have made decently sound choices and am generally settled in. And I look down upon all you 'typical' CF'ers with some righteous indignation and am self-aggrandizing. Score one for the "mature crowd" "

- former Rockets fans now snobs posting in every forum BESIDES the GARM

9. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

I never fapped the first 30+ years of my life. EVER. Was pointless, you don't need it to do rudimentary things

But then at a later age when I'm SUPPOSED to be over temptation, I let it.... turn to "dirty old man" mode. Now I'm a faptastrophe

:(

But you really see life in a totally different way without fapping.

(Mainly, you see the little **** teases that women really are and how full of sh** they are when they say they want men to be all polite and nice lol.

We don't even have to talk about how flimsy and fake that message was. The internet provides too much p*rn. But its also shown how women have no "off" switch either. Women don't want to watch it, they want to be a performer of things and be "admired". Most my problems with women has been BECAUSE I valued PERSONALITY and didnt value looks and aesthetics lol)

Along with guitless open access internet to p*rn, I maintain that society has partly FAILED men. So many mixed signals, that you almost have no where to go BUT p*rn. But though its been a nice run, can't have 2D p*rn women be any replacement for real life interactions, better off just taking the mixed signals and working through that. (No I'm not participating in this, though)

10. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

Day 3. Hung over. Feel so unhealthy. Probably drinking heavily the entire weekend. In a way it helps this first weekend though. Keeps me from being alone and counting the ridges in the ceiling while Laying in bed all day. #bewell gents

11. supdudes

supdudes Member

I don't want to push opinions on ppl, but I don't think excessive alcohol is a good option. It merely numbs the brain, while the goal here is to rewire it.

Are you drinking with friends? At a party? Or alone? In any case, I suggest you do something fun while sober to occupy your mind, keeping it busy. Remember that quitting fapping is not an end in itself. It's what you do along the way that matters.

Go out and be productive! And if your lucky... reproductive :cool:

12. supdudes

supdudes Member

O wait you're married right? Nvm that last bit :p

13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

lol, getting whisky dick so you can't fap.

Substituting one vice over another.

Please don't start smoking and trying other stuff...

14. Showtyme11

Showtyme11 Member

Day 6, the girl I'm dating is coming back from outta town today so I should be good haha.

Seriously though this is a great idea, I loved fapping everyday but now it makes it even better when I'm knockin' boots. First couple of days were tough though

15. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

The only thing im worried about is when I actually have intercourse I will pro bust a load with a few strokes.... Damn thats gonna suck man!!

16. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I'm assuming you're saying this because of me, and if you did I'm sorry if it came off that way. I was just joking around.

But I'm certainly not a former Rocket fan.

17. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Once a Rockets fan, always a Rockets fan!

Rare photo of MadMax's arm:
    [​IMG]

18. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Day 2, tough times.

19. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Only if you do it on the kitchen counter.

20. PinkTacos

PinkTacos Member

Ditto :(