1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2013] HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Roxs-Redemption, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Roxs-Redemption

Hello to all of you ClutchFans,

I dont really start threads often, so please forgive me for any mistakes in the message below.

In half an hour or so; Australians will be having Christmas and soon the New Year of 2014, and for the majority of you in less than one day.

I'm heading overseas later tonight on Christmas Day. I wont be back till around mid February. I may not get a chance to see many Rockets games when I go back to China, because I'll be enjoying my holiday and meet up with my fellow relatives.

I hope the Rockets continue to do well in my absence, even though they have battled though having injuries recently, and some players having a shooting slump.

I wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a prosperous NEW YEAR of 2014.
    Enjoy the game(s) on Christmas Day.

Also, would like to say "Thank You" for all the reps I've earned this year from various members here on the board. Maybe I get a few more through this thread, but really "Thank You".

To Clutch, the Houston Rockets mascot, also the founder and creator of this website. I really appreciate the hard work you put on to make our front page. I wish you the best to your family and the Rockets community as they continue to help make this website and the Houston Rockets a sense of home to all the fans around the world.

To Roxnation for the game streaming, also the people behind the scenes which I think is IsMyFault and IBTL. Thank you for providing the stream for us. I hope to be able see National TV games like ESPN, ABC or TNT whilst the Rockets are playing in the near future.

To all my Aussie friends and members here, wish you a happy holiday and enjoy the England vs Australia Ashes series, Australian Open (Tennis) and of course our Houston Rockets.

I'm not sure what else to say really. Its been a superb year for me, maybe some downs but thats how life works. I dont know all of you here but I wish that you will continue to do your best in whatever you do. Wish you and your family, from the bottom of my heart. A thankful and cheerful, Christmas and New Year. May God bless each and one of you. (even if you dont believe in Him)

See you all next year, 2014. And as always, thanks for reading. Take care everyone. Dont drink and drive.

<3 from Sam (RoxsRedemption) :)

1 person likes this.
  2. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

This made me LOL.

3. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

4. Wapzoe

Wapzoe Member

Have fun in China!

Championship run should be underway by the time you get back :p

5. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Well Happy Holiday's to you sir, I like the best actor award speech.

6. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

Happy Birthday!

7. Juxtaposed Jolt

So sincere. :rolleyes:

:)

8. Christopher

Christopher Member

Merry Christmas from Australia.

9. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Had no idea Australians celebrated Christmas at this time of the year.

10. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Is this the official Happy Holidays thread?

If it is, then Happy Holidays my ClutchFan Brethren!

It it isn't, then Bah Hum Bug with a side of green eggs and ham!

11. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

[​IMG]