1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2012 GOP Presidential Primary

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by rimrocker, Jan 27, 2011.

1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I'd vote for Clinton, George bush sr, bob dole, John Kerry, bush jr, Obama, McCain, romney, Ron Paul, Thomas Jefferson, Before santorum.

Do you get my drift people. Yeah you half million people that are F inggggg crazy that voted for him.

2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Romney's win in Washington really puts Santorum under pressure.

I don't know that anyone has seen Santorum under intense pressure before.

3. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

This could get messy.

4. B-Bob

Yes, I think people worry that this pressure might cause some kind of outburst or unsightly faux pax, perhaps putting a stain on his campaign efforts.

I hope none of this comes to pass, or if it does happen, I hope it's off-camera.

5. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

speech in 2008. i also seem to remember him mentioning a "civilian national security force" in his inaugural address.

he didnt say anything about the TSA, but looking at that particular agency now and their expanding role when it comes to "domestic security" i have a hard time thinking what else he could have possibly been talking about. $8 billion a year aint peanuts. and what is the TSA if they are not a "civilian national security force"?

well if thats the case thats even worse - he wants the peace corp to be just as strong, powerful and well funded as our military? so you want a peace corp 1 million strong w/ an annual budget of roughly $500 billion? and you want them to play a role in national security? that is absolutely ridiculous. since when was the peace corp responsible for national security?

6. Hightop

Hightop Member

He is a perfect example of Liberal deceit and lies. Liberals are the biggest liars and hypocrites in the history of humanity.

Here is Ron Paul talking about birth control use on Sunday, March 4, 2012.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iymx0y8RkdA#t=5m22s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here are the lies by ****head liberals:

7. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Man, for someone who has absolutely no role in originating ideas that will never, ever be implemented or accepted by society at large, you sure take this personally.

8. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Paulites are often cultish the way they worship the guy. Taking everything said against him personally is a scary outgrowth of that.

9. Hightop

Hightop Member

Again with the lies. Nobody worships Ron Paul, they just find the message important.

Obama freaks on the other hand are completely insane.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cdPSqL9_mfM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

YES WE CAN: "War on Drugs, NDAA, willingness to continue to have Muslim children slaughtered by covert drones and cluster bombs, and America’s minorities imprisoned by the hundreds of thousands for no good reason, and the CIA able to run rampant with no checks or transparency, and privacy eroded further by the unchecked Surveillance State, and American citizens targeted by the President for assassination with no due process, and whistleblowers threatened with life imprisonment for “espionage,” and the Fed able to dole out trillions to bankers in secret, and a substantially higher risk of war with Iran (fought by the U.S. or by Israel with U.S. support)"

10. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Your inability to comprehend doesn't make something a lie. Everything I said was correct. I demonstrated it in the subsequent discussion we had on it. Then you pretended you couldn't make the only possible inference and refused to answer the questions about Ron Paul's words I asked.

Because you are bitter about that isn't really a good reason to bring it up again.

Not one thing I posted was a lie.

11. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

This post and the fact you flip out so much proves my point. Not every Paulite is a walking tripwire like you, but a very high percentage are. You leave Obama-lovers in the dust. It's completely beyond your comprehension to understand this, but knee-jerks like you discourage people from supporting Paul.

12. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

this never happened either. he never used any combination of the words "civilian" or "national security force"

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/inaugural-address

13. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    "Even I can't keep a straight face."

14. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

IF anyone has been following the corruption in the polls such as Washington when 1500 were turned away from being allowed to vote even with proper ID's- Oklahoma fought back and won- though a different scenario- still cool nontheless

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VEM3f4x4yzM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VEM3f4x4yzM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

15. NMS is the Best

This has to be one of the strangest political ads I have ever seen. It was made by Herman Cain's PAC - 'Cain Connections'. This one is a little crazy - even by Herman Cain standards.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YYN-Awrq3og" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The poor fish?! Why did you have to did that to the poor fish?! :(

16. Hightop

Hightop Member

Ron Paul just said he supports birth control.

You have been exposed for the lying piece of crap that you are.

Give up the lies, ****head.

17. Hightop

Hightop Member

Quoted for greatness.

18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Good for Ron Paul. I've never said he was against it. Are you going to answer my questions from our previous discussion, or can't you do that? You don't have an answer.

I didn't lie one bit. I showed the video of Ron Paul's answer to the question on birth control. They were his words. He may have since tried to back peddle and soften his stance. Great. Either way I didn't tell one lie. Please join us in reality.

19. B-Bob

Hightop is more Meowgi than Meowgi.

MEEE-OWWWW. Gi.

20. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

im just posting direct quotes from obama...and you say he is talking about the peace corp? do you honestly believe that we need a 1 million strong peace corp w/ an annual budget of $500 billion that has a role in providing national security?