1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2010 Fantasy Football league...

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by MadMax4life, Jul 29, 2010.

1. MadMax4life

MadMax4life Member

A group of guys and I have been doing this fantasy football league for 5 or 6 years now on Yahoo!. Well, this year one of our regulars passed away and a few have started to fade. That being said, im looking for a few people looking to join a really competitive league where everyone (even last place) plays to the last week... none of us give up. I am fortunate to be in a league like this cause when your in a league and after week 8 half the teams stop updating their rosters it sucks...

We play with 2 divisions and almost the regular settings for a public league... minor changes...

Is there anyone out there that would go the full season and would like to join????

2. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Money league?

3. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

People die in your league?

No way.

4. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Whoa, haunted. I would join dude, but I'm already in a crazy amt of leagues.

Sorry. :)