1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2009] Monday Morning Weigh-in

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by weslinder, Jan 5, 2009.

1. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

6'1"

Looking to get down to at least (most?) 250.

2. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

ASL?? ASL????!!!! WHAT SIZE BOOBIES DO YOU HAVE!!! WANNA COME PLAY AT MY HOUSEEEEZZIIEEE???? TTYLE!

3. moose

moose Member

I want to be good at basketball again.

6'2'' 254.6

4. esteban

esteban Member

5'9.5" 175lbs at 12% body fat. Trying to get down to the single digit, my wife is making it real hard for me, she always wants to eat out and if I don't give in :temper tantrums.

This has been working for me: 4 meals a day mostly of chicken breasts, tuna, top round steak, orange roughfy(white fish), broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage(all steam) and a big salad with homemade dressing(Braggs, olive oil, lemon juice, pepper).

Supplement: Healthy n Fit GH Enhancers, Thermogize+ any whey protein brand.

80z of water veryday.

Exsercice: Aerobics 30min 4 times per week (treadmill, eliptical...) + weights

When I lift I move very quickly between sets(20 sec rest)

I'm close to 50 so I have to work harder than you young folks around here! :)

5. xcharged

xcharged Member

I'm in...

6'3" 180
    looking to gain but stay lean.

I'll bring you my inspirational talking Rudy T Bobble head "For anything good in life,you have to work real hard for..."

6. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

Great idea. I'm in. At an alltime heavy of 269 at 6'3. Blah!

I'd like to be at 220 although I'm not sure the time frame.

7. firecat

firecat Contributing Member

5' 7
    Current: 196
    Goal: 170

8. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I would like to join in on this, once I get a scale, of course....

My current weight, I would guess (I hope) is between 230 and 235. My goal weight is about 210.

9. thelasik

thelasik Contributing Member

Height: 5'9

Current: 156
    Goal: 170

10. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Ok, I just weighed myself.

6'1, 226.

Frankly I'm surprised I didn't gain more weight over the holidays. My pants feel tighter but according to my scale, I only gained 2 pounds.

11. Asian Sensation

6ft 185

Would like to get to a leaner/ripped 175

12. DreamRoxCoogFan

i think i screwed up the doc a little... im unsure how to fix. help? Sorry :(

13. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

6'3" 430 :eek: I started driving truck 15 years ago(sedatary life and my eating habits don't go together) and I think it is time to make a change. The wife and kids have been on me to start a diet so maybe this can motivate me. I need to lose about 180 to 200. I was thinking about starting next week but maybe tomorrow will work.

14. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

you are making a great decision man, i hope we can be the motivation you need!

5' 10''
    220lbs

15. Like A Breath

Like A Breath Member

200 pounds, would like to at least hit 180.

I eat my emotions and eat when I'm bored; I basically have the eating habits of a menopausal woman. I'm cutting beer out of my life and getting by on Slimfast, Lean Cuisine, vegetables, and exercise. It is hard as hell though, for the past few days I have felt physically ill at times because I'm not eating the crap that I want. It's like I'm addicted to crack in the form of fried chicken and I'm not even kidding. Hopefully this is only a withdrawal period and will soon pass.

16. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

I fixed it. :)

17. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

18. moose

moose Member

My friend lost 100 pounds in one year. If he can do I'm sure you can too. Good luck to you and everyone in this thread.

19. Rox_fan_here

Rox_fan_here Contributing Member

Great thread man. I need to check in. Im 5'11 at 209 right now. I need to lose about 30 more pounds. Right now I am following the Body for Life Program (I made some adjustments) and it is kicking ass. Myoplex Lites at least once a day.

20. Asian Sensation

I don't mean to derail this thread and peoples temporary diet/new eating habits or anything but the moment I read Fried chicken in your post an alarm from my nose sensors was triggered and I just cant get the wonderful aroma of FRIED CHICKEN out of my mind. You know fried chicken has that smell of comfort where you can smell it like a mile a way and the closer you get the more you start to drool and the more your stomach growls. It's like my names Marco and the chicken is Pollo. Brings back warm memories.... that smell growing up when I was sleeping in on the weekend and mom was downstairs hard at work frying up some chicken wingz. The smell would seep through the door and you knew you were in for a treat and couldn't wait to get up out of bed. Not too greasy yet you bite on the outside and its nice and crispy and hot and juicy in the middle.

[​IMG]

Just look how proud she is of her work. Hell if I didn't know any better I could mistake that for my own mum. Oh god I can't take it anymore! I am soooooo having Fried Chicken tomorrow.