1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2008 World Series: Philadelphia Phillies vs. Tampa Bay Rays

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Lil Pun, Oct 20, 2008.

1. DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR Member

dont forget about Dan Wheeler

2. Kam

Kam Member

Phils are going to win.

Just saw Jon and Kate plus 8, and they went to CB Park and Met Shane Victorino.

3. Mr. Brightside

Rooting for D-Rays. If one city in America had to be nuked by the Russians, I would choose Philly and their obnoxious fans.

4. DreamRoxCoogFan

Rays all the way. I love that team. It hurts a little because of Hunsicker and 1/2 the Astros being on there, but they are just a FUN team.

5. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Member

I'm rooting for the Rays so the greatest GM in Astros history can say "F.U." to Uncle Drayton.

6. juicystream

juicystream Member

The Rays have this thing clinched. Teams from Flordia win don't lose postseason series.

I like the Rays. They have a young exciting team and they have dethroned the Red Sox, whom I can't stand.

7. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

To those who followed the Astros religiously, maybe you can answer this question for me:

What is up with this weird twitch or tic that Dan Wheeler does with his glove right before he pitches? That little routine was starting to get on my nerves!