1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale 2005 Subaru STI 45k miles

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by chow_yun_fat, Nov 30, 2014.

1. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

Helping a buddy of mines sell his Subaru.

If you did or did not know, this is a rare vehicle and very difficult to find. I did some searching online (cars.com + autotrader.com) and could not find one in that current model for sale.

I don't have any pictures or a lot of info yet, but I will find out more soon. He's getting the vehicle ready for sale and asked for my assistance because he doesn't have the time to do it.

From the limited conversation I had with him earlier today, he's the only owner, original miles, blue title, he had a full maintenance done a year and a half ago. He drives the vehicle around the block every couple of weeks to keep everything working well.

He's asking $21,999 obo (kbb value @ excellent condition = $25k). I will post pics and more info when I receive it from him.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Vin: JF1GD70675L520787

1 (original owner), blue title, non-smoker/drinker, mature owner, never tracked, mostly highway miles.

Mods include:

turboxs 4" downpipe and full exhaust
    high flow cats
    tial external 38mm wastegate
    utec ecu
    aps cold air intake
    ultimate racing dump pipe
    new tires
    new brakes
    new rotors

#1 chow_yun_fat, Nov 30, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  2. Moleb

Moleb Member

what kind of WHP is he making and anymore pics?

3. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

Sorry for the late response, I don't check the classifieds often. I'm asking him now and will get back with you shortly.

He said about 275 whp and 330 tq. He'll take some more pics tomorrow and send them to me.

#3 chow_yun_fat, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2014