1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2005 all over again?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by radapharoah, Sep 21, 2008.

1. astros148

astros148 Member

im not the dumbass whos making personal attacks of my "background" and "part of town" i live in, talking personal **** over a computer screen.

2. Landlord Landry

do you have any concept of hypocricy?

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

hahahahahaha.

HAY GUYZ MY DAD IS RICH SO IM BETTER THAN YOU ON THE INTERNETZ

Better finish your homework before school starts up again tomorrow son.

btw, I just found this website called "youtube" its pretty cool... you can watch millions of user videos online.
    and also... The Berlin Wall has been torn down!

4. astros148

astros148 Member

talking **** about someones view on a sports team is different then making fun of his race or family

5. dream34shake

dream34shake Rookie

This is more entertaining than the Texans game...

6. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

Calling people r****ds dumbasses, etc., is still a personal attack dude. That's the point.

Chill the hell out.

7. Landlord Landry

okay, obviously you don't have any idea of the concept of hypocrisy.....

you can just check out my sig to help you better understand, anytime. free of charge.

8. astros148

astros148 Member

calling someone a moron over their sports view and calling someone a idiot based on his race is the same thing?

wow lol

9. Hammer755

Hammer755 Contributing Member

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I thought the Texans looked great today!

Signed,
    astros148

10. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Can we stick to the subject instead of throwing **** at each other? There's the D & D for that.

It is starting to look like the 2005 season except we have finally found our RB (Domanack Davis/Williams/Jackson/Jones/whatever the hell his last name is didn't do **** that year). OL still sucks, DL can't penetrate which makes our DBs exposed, and our QB is becoming the rebirth of Carr.

PUT IN ROSENFELS!

11. astros148

astros148 Member

and get rid of Kubiack and you're totally right

12. Landlord Landry

well at least you're getting closer on the correct spelling of kubiaks name. kudos.

13. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

wow the personal attacks in all these threads are getting nasty.

rockets season needs to come soon...

14. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Kubiak gets a big F for today's performance. Truly disappointing.

The play calling was abysmal...and that long pass play at the end of the first half should have been challenged. Texans had this game, but the HC lost it for them.

15. astros148

astros148 Member

i just find it comical some idiot is flaming over someones race or area he lives in lol when i dont even know him. hiding over the keyboard ftw

16. Butterfingers

Butterfingers Contributing Member

You mentioned something about I know nothing about you. How the hell could I not... Anyone who visits the Hangout at all would know who the hell you are. You are the guy who had a internet relationship with the Arab girl, who flipped out at people who tried giving you advice on motorcycles, who got laid off from memorial city mall, who lives in the Cy area, who got completely owned in the Ike thread.

I never mentioned your race BTW, I'm not even sure what it is (I think it was Paki or Indian) I just meant the part of town you're from (Cy area) and the type of douche bags that are generally spawned from that area.

Only reason i even decided to say anything because you are getting more and more annoying. For goodness sakes you're f***ing 19 and you act like a 14 year old ****. I'm 2 years younger than you and I'm just shocked at how much of an ass you can make out of yourself.

Now go ahead and make your worthless response which most likely involves something like "PHAIL" or "LULZ" because you're obviously incapable of talking back with common sense.

17. farrisdabis

farrisdabis Member

LOL owned.

18. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

Wow. Dude I'm trying to help you out. All you are doing is proving everyone right about you. Here, I'll try one last time:

A personal insult is still a personal insult no matter why you said/wrote it.

19. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Agreed.

[​IMG]

20. f_chowd0696

f_chowd0696 Member

Seriously.. Was there a reason you had to barrage this thread? They were just voicing their opinion. And they have every right to. BTW, Correcting minor grammar mistakes in a message board is so damn played out.