1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. ROCKETS GAMEDAY
    The Rockets are back! Houston hits the road when they take on Zion, Ingram, Valanciunas and the Pelicans in New Orleans tonight. Join Clutch at 6:45pm CT for pregame as we watch the game live!

LIVE! Rockets vs. Pelicans

2 tix to Aeros game tonight ($15 obo)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Pharaoh King, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Pharaoh King

Pharaoh King Member

I have to tix, says $29 face value on them, for tonight's Aeros hockey game. Since it's short time, you can pay me through paypal or something ahead of time and I can leave at will-call right before the game, or you can meet me south of houston if you want, just email me through the board and i will provide my phone # if you wanna chat, but because of the tight schedule I would rather I leave the tickets at will-call for you ahead of time (just provide me with your name, I presume that's all I would need) once you've made payment.

thx!

2. Pharaoh King

Pharaoh King Member

heading back from work in a little bit from near Katy (1-10 and Gessner), so if you wanna meet on my way back or near there let me know by emailing through the board.