1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale 2 Texans vs Broncos plus a yellow parking pass 8-22-2015

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by texanskan, Aug 11, 2015.

1. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

Going to be out of the country for this one.

Section 115 (Bull Pen side at the tunnel the Texans come out of) 8 rows from field.

200 for the pair

220 for the pair plus parking pass this is cheaper than everything on NFL ticket exchange in comparable seats.

I will post them on there, sell them to friends or give them to clients so please do not email me with offers.

2. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

How would we know which ones to buy?

3. texanskan

I am selling them on here for cash I think my post might of been misleading I will put them on there have not yet.

4. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I still can't believe that you have to pay that for preseason games to have season tickets.

5. texanskan

What's crazy is if your in the lower level you are paying two to two and a half times face for **** teams like Jacksonville.

I just go to all the games bit I'll be out of town and guy I split them with just had a baby and the wife is putting pressure on him to stay home.

6. texanskan

Bump

Posting these to NFL ticket exchange tomorrow

I will discount them on here to offset the fees.

180 for both tickets and 200 if you also want the parking pass.

Thanks

7. texanskan

Sold

The guy who sits behind me is selling his two seats for the next game. Literally just one row back.

I think he will upload for less than face (91 a ticket) do email me if your interested and I will put you in touch with him