1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2 Lower Level Tickets vs. Bucks

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by jcgeez, Jan 17, 2017.

1. jcgeez

jcgeez Member

I have 2 extra lower level Rockets tickets vs Bucks in section 121 row 6. These are amazing seats behind Bucks bench.

I'm asking $175 per ticket. You can respond on this thread or PM me if you are interested.

The tickets are through Flashseats.

#1 jcgeez, Jan 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  2. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Any way you can come down to $200 total? It may seem like I'm lowballing you, but I actually have a better offer (lower than $200) for similar seats (section 106, row 6) but it requires me to pick up. I'm willing to pay more to you for the convenience of Flashseats. Let me know.

3. jcgeez

jcgeez Member

I'm willing to do $300 total, and if its about convenience I can get them transferred over to you in the next 5 minutes. I don't generally like to do Paypal and I know I am new here, but I can see you have been a member for a long time, so I will accept Paypal on this deal. Let me know.

P.S. I will even buy you a beer tonight at the game! I have the tickets right next to these.

#3 jcgeez, Jan 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  4. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Thanks for the offer. I don't think that convenience is worth $100+ so I think I'll pass. Let me know if you change your mind thanks.

5. jcgeez

jcgeez Member

Not a problem. These tickets are great seats as well. I would definitely grab those other seats ASAP. My offer will still stand at $150 per ticket if you change your mind.

6. jcgeez

jcgeez Member

Willing to let these go for $250 total. If no takers in the next 2 hours I will close this offer out and take some friends.

7. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Hey, I'll take them at $250. Send me an email at: kevin dot ys dot choi at gmail dot com to coordinate

8. jcgeez

jcgeez Member

Email sent!

9. jcgeez

jcgeez Member

TICKETS SOLD!

10. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Thanks for the seats again. I had a great time!