1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale 2 Lower Bowl (Sec 116) Tickets vs Orlando 3/17

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by WhoMikeJames, Mar 16, 2015.

1. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

these are row 11, special clutchfans discount.. $100 for both . email me through the board.

2. WhoMikeJames

3. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

emailing you now

4. Scionxa

your profile doesn't allow me to email you through the board

5. WhoMikeJames

Oh ****tt my bad. I'm a noob, don't know what went wrong there. Also I got kinda desperate since no one replied here and put them on craigslist this morning, already told a guy I'd sell them to him. Sorry! :(

6. Scionxa

There's no rep system on Craigslist. Back out of your deal and sell to me :):)
    I'll give you $110 plus a 20 percent off coupon code for nbastore.com

7. WhoMikeJames

Haha I wish but a deal is a deal.. I would feel really guilty if this guy I sold them to already made plans and stuff. Sorry again man, my fault with the email thing.

1 person likes this.
  8. Scionxa

haha no worries i was just messing around. incredible offer btw! those tickets easily will net you $200 for both. repped you anyways

9. WhoMikeJames

Thanks! Yeah honestly, I sold them for much higher on craigslist, but I like doing my CF brothers a favor.. wish someone responded before this morning!