1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2 bad saturdays in a row

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Ghettostar85, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Ghettostar85

Ghettostar85 Member

so last saturday I was in a good party mood so me and my friend wanted to start the night with some alcohol at his place and then move on to a club ..That night ended on his toilet with alot of throw ups and so on ..the thing is that I never throw up anyway this saturday wanted to get my act together and have good party night ...so everything started out good but here I am at my litte home and have prblems with my stomach, I had to leave my party just to go to the toilet to u know what, and there was alot of ncie ladies too :(

So that makes this two bad saturdays in a row,for me its a record, anyway how do u avoid these kind of problems that really can ruin the ngiht... advice please!

2. Nuclear Yak

Nuclear Yak Member

I avoid such situations by being a man.

just kidding

was it something you ate maybe?

3. Nuclear Yak

Nuclear Yak Member

cause some foods dont mix well, in my personal experience

4. Ghettostar85

Ghettostar85 Member

yea maybe,I ate some pasta carbonara like 2 and a halph hour before I began to drink ...

5. Jayou

Jayou Member

Definitely no creamy foods for sure. And take some Immodium-AD; that'll stop the toilet problems.

6. Angle02

Angle02 Member

Did you throw up typing there? :D

All kidding aside....Hate to hear that man...especially about tonight. I'm stuck at home with nothing to do besides nurse my leg...I played basketball monday and pulled or tore something between my knee and ankle. Woke up today and right below my left ankle is a nasty bruise but no pain...just pain between the knee and ankle.

7. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Gosh, that's a real shame, man.

8. hooroo

hooroo Member

maybe food poisoning?

9. Ghettostar85

Ghettostar85 Member

guess some of you are having worse time then I have or had ..Its just annoying when these kind of things happen espacially when my town is going to party like is 1999 ..but hey thats just life!

10. Angle02

Angle02 Member

Hang in there man....Things happen for a reason...Maybe you weren't meant to be at that party.

11. Fatty FatBastard

I suggest you quit being so much of a pu**y.

12. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

If you can't handle your alcohol then stop drinking during the damn day.

13. Ghettostar85

Ghettostar85 Member

héhé normally I handle alcohol quite well so thats why I'm a bit chocked about these two last saturdays,im not used to these situations ..maybe its the weather I dont know!

14. WWR

WWR Member

Stop drinking.

15. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Stop getting the ****s and drink according to your tolerance level. Everyone should know about what it takes to get drunk but not puking drunk.

16. TrailerMonkey

TrailerMonkey Member

Take some Chaser. They're these pills that absorb some of the toxins in alchohol and reduce the severity of your hangover. For me they also slow the rate at which I become inebriated. Walgreens will usually have it.

17. Rocket G

Rocket G Contributing Member

Dude, **** & move. C'mon now.

You ended your night at a party with hot girls b/c you had to take a ****?

For ****'s sake...

18. Fatty FatBastard

If you've puked, your evening is typically over. Book it.

I did, on one occasion, drink Hurricanes at Pat O'Brians for a Bachelor Party once. I Puked at 5 p.m. and willed myself to party until 11, when everyone had to physically carry me home.

I also have a story about Miami, whereas my boys lost me and were calling hospitals only to find out when they got back to our hotel room that I had kicked the door in. (I ended up finger screwing the door back in the next morning. I have a lot of good stories, but this was a good one. Especially due to the fact that I had everyone thrown out of the Clevelander because I threw a pillow out the window.)

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YXTN3h-b9nU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YXTN3h-b9nU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

19. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

No way!

Sometimes people overestimate puking rallies, but they do happen. Puking is not the end! Just don't expect to get any ladies after the puking. They know. They always know.

20. OrangeCountyCA

You should eat some red meat at around 7 p.m. Red meat will strenghten your stomach against alcohol. Eating at 7 p.m. means that you wont drink on an empty stomach while also gives you a quick buzz when you start drinking a few hours later.

Anyways, eat at around 7 then start drinking at around 10. Only drink clear alcohol. Try to avoid brown alcohol like whisky. And lastly know your limit. Oh, and drink a bottle of water during or after drinking.

One last thing, get the girl drunk.