1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(2) Aggie-Kansas Tickets - Zone Club

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by mrdave543, Nov 15, 2011.

1. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

Selling (2) tickets to this weekends Aggie-Kansas game.

Club level seats in the zone, section z-2 and parking pass. Selling on behalf of my in-laws.

Asking 200 cash each. Can meet in Houston galleria area for exchange.

email me at my username at gmail.com or reply here if interested.

Thanks.

2. bmb4516

bmb4516 Member

If your in-laws want to hook up a couple of poor young married Aggies that spent all their money on plane tickets to come home from DC for Thanksgiving week, I would be willing to pay $75 each. I know that's way below value, but that's our budget for game tickets. We were actually just going to try and buy at the gate, but I'd rather buy from a Clutchfan.

3. mrdave543

Where are you located? If cant sell them by Thursday I'll let you know. You should be able to find regular tickets for 50 each

4. bmb4516

bmb4516 Member

We fly in from Baltimore late Friday night, but my folks live in Houston and can arrange pick up. Let me know.

Thanks

5. mrdave543

Sent you message through board...email me at my username at gmail

6. mrdave543

Tickets sold