1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

18 Blacks allegedly gang rape an 11 year old Hispanic girl, igniting racial flames

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Mar 10, 2011.

1. amaru

amaru Member

It is only a "racial issue" because a significant proportion of that city's community simply see the color of those involved (regardless of their own) instead of seeing a victim and suspects.

2. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Is there evidence against other people that have not been charged/added to the suspects list who are not black or is Quannel X just there running his mouth? The article posted is not clear and I can not find any that have better explanations.

For that matter, I have seen conflicting stories on whether all the suspects are black or not.

3. Nook

Nook Member

No... he is attempting to capitalize and personally benefit from a horrible situation... he has done it a number of times. He is disservice to reputable activists and only cheapens the struggles of those he claims to help.

As soon as the television cameras move on, so will he and he will leave a terrible mess he won't ever have to clean up.

4. Nook

Nook Member

I don't know Amaru.. why do you repeatedly in your posts bring up ancestory or race? Seems to me it is an issue only when you deem it so.

The race of the victim and rapists would be about # 10,000 on my list... but apparently according to the article race is an issue... as QX... everyone's favorite race baiter

5. amaru

amaru Member

Repeatedly?

I've only posted on this side of the forum a handful of time...but stop deflecting, what I've posted before is not relevant.

Its only an issue because people refuse to see the situation for what it is. It is a question of the quilt of those accused. It doesn't matter where their ppl came from or where the victims ppl came from. It has no place in the thread or article title, that is all I'm saying.

Do you disagree?

6. Nook

Nook Member

Reading the article and the comments on here, I don't think that the race of the victim or combatants is really relative at all.... yet you point it out and ask the question.... Also, I seriously doubt that the element of race would be brought up without QX riding in to save the day...

7. Nook

Nook Member

No, I do have to disagree... because of the QX angle... I wish I could agree with you, and in a perfect world would...

8. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Aside from the mock outrage at the end, everything posted here is correct.

9. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

When there's too many of them around, people stay inside?

10. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

It is very silly to say that a 11 yr old 5th/6th grader in elementary school(middle school?) is a woman.

A 5th/6th grader can not raise a baby by herself. They are children, themselves. They know nothing about raising babies.

A 5th/6th grader should not have to deal with AIDS and STDS. At that age, they don't know anything about sexually transmitted diseases. They are dumb and vunerable.

A 5th/6th grader can not vote, drink, smoke, drive, or anything that a woman can do.

1 person likes this.
  11. dback816

dback816 Member

We've all known questionable people with questionable ethics in our lives, doesn't mean we should judge everyone based on those....qualities

12. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

Except that in Tulia, the people were accused by a man with a long history of perjured testimony and in this case, the accuser is an 11 year old girl.

Anyone who rapes a child like that should be made to wear a pretty pink dress instead of the standard orange jumpsuit. It is truly sad that we cram our prisons so full of nonviolent offenders that people like this get time off for "good behavior."

13. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

Awesome.

Seriously though, if Quanell X is suggesting that only the African American culprits are being prosecuted and there are 18 of them, how many guys is he saying participated overall?

14. Nook

Nook Member

QX does not care about black people or justice.... he only cares about furthering his own agenda (promoting himself).

He will make a bunch of noise, take attention away from the fact that a child was gang raped and turn it into a racial issue.... then, after he ignites racial flares in Cleveland, he will retreat to Houston and never step foot again in the town.

15. Raven

Raven Member

An 11 year old seductress? Sorry, that's bull####. Anyone who had sex with that child should do hard time.

2 people like this.
  16. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

repped.

It truly shocks me that not everybody would "get" that. I suppose other factors could be clouding some posters' (and civil rights activists') judgment.

17. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

If other races were involved in the crime and the only perpetrators being prosecuted are black, then that's a problem and Quanell X should get iinvolved. After all, it's not like you're the one who'll be out there voicing your demand for equality in the criminal justice system. And you are the one who decided to inject race into the title, as if the gang rape of an 11 year old isn't provocative enough.

Poor texie being outed in his own thread.

18. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Is there any indication of that being reported at all or are you just pulling that hypothetical out of your ass?

19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I pulled it out of my ass by reading the article. Racism in small Texans towns is relatively unheard of so I can understand your skepticism.

20. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Just the way bigtex uses the term "blacks" lets you in on the culture that he is used to.

"I have no problem with blacks"...

A lack of education from a scientific perspective is usually the root cause of this type of ignorance. A lack of the basic understanding of Anthropology, in all its forms.