1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

18 Blacks allegedly gang rape an 11 year old Hispanic girl, igniting racial flames

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Beavis

Beavis Member

disclaimer:dont jump to conclusions on me please,im leaving out details because it would take to long.

This doesnt surprise me in the least.

I once knew a 13 year old(sister of a friend),that would have ENJOYED the g*ngbang. She told me so,like it was one of her fantasies. In fact, she knew more about sex at age 13 than I did as an experience adult. She confessed to being molested by dad/and brothers/and uncles at age 4...and obsessed with p*rn.This at age 13.And the AMAZING part of it, is that she also made strange noises and had a nervous disorder just like this girl.

So, this story,based on the fact the girl didnt come forward,means she knew she did something to entice the men.(dont flame me)

The fact these girls know so much about sex,means they also know the laws,and understand people very well. They know how to talk to people. Im not buying the "she was to scared to come forward"

More than likely, she was being molested by a family member,and she was scared if she came forward that the molestation would get worse. (ive heard of this first hand)

Also,another scenario,is that she "invited" maybe 3 guys, then they all called their buddies and it got out of hand. This happens all the time also .I have a friend who is a DA and he says this happens ALL THE TIME but you DONT hear about it on the news.

This story is only public because of race card.

The minors will be let go, the adults may get a slap on the wrist. Quanells marches and threats will scare the jury and judge. No doubt in my mind.

As far as her commiting suicide, it probably was from stress of her homelife. Her family heard about the story,probably punished her(maybe raped) and she gave up on life.(ive seen this first hand also). Notice she didnt commit suicide after the rape, she waited till it went public. Being that she is exactly like the 13 yr old I mentioned, she probably got "embarassed" when this news broke,and she probably got called a w**** by EVERYONE she knew and so she killed herself.

Btw, the 13 yr old, is now 20 ,with 3 kids,no education,and lucked out finding a rich family and bf that took her in away from her abusive dad and takes care of her kids. He is only 21.Hes uneducated also. Im shocked a 21 yr olds family would support a move in gf with 2 kids and hand her money. She whored around for years and now she hit the lottery basically.Oh her third kid? She disowend it and left it behind with the rapist stepdad because guess what, its his. I thought about calling CPS on those idiots but CPS doesnt do dna tests and the whole family is conspiring to keep this secret. Losers.Thats why they live in the ghetto of gulfbank.

2. Malcolm

Malcolm Member

Only thing that Quannell X is questioning is if the 18 black males were the only one guilty of this crime. I wouldn't understand why anyone would be against him on this. There is something to say if people got off and the only people being charges is the black males in this situation.

3. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

That's a very naive response. Quanny's got only one thing on his mind, and pretty much everybody realizes that. But yes, if there are folks that were involved who weren't charged, then that's a problem.

4. Landlord Landry

I just thought of really good idea. how about we never hangout. like...ever.

5. Malcolm

Malcolm Member

No everybody doesn't know it because apparently you have no clue what his agenda is. His objective is to make sure that poor blacks civil liberties are not abused and in the definition of Black Civil Rights Leader that's what he's doing. It's more naive to ignore that poor minorites in general civl liberties have been abused over the years. I tend to notice those who are about protecting the poor people who may not know thier rights are aways considered a problem.

6. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Actually, from everything I've read she did sound like a willing participant and had willingly engaged in casual sex in previous encounters. I don't think she didn't come forward because she was afraid. Those guys need to rot in prison all the same. There's a reason we have a statutory age of consent.

7. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

yeah...when it's an 11 yo and the accused are up to 26! I don't think it much matters whether she 'consented'. wanted it, encouraged it, enjoyed it, planned it or had done it before. Not one bit. Her history is completely irrelevant.

Certainly the guys over 18 have no excuse. None.

And videoing it and sharing it??? Not just despicable but stupid too....

8. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

They will get the sex offender title for the rest of their lives.

9. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

"Unlike adult sex offenders who must register for life, juvenile sex offenders are required to register for 10 years after they leave the juvenile system. The vast majority of juvenile sex offenses are against other children, and the juvenile generally knows the victim, said juvenile justice experts."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6628571.html

10. Eps

Eps Member

:mad:
    with **** like this, i look at it black and white.
    she may have agreed to go with those few "guys" in their vehicle, but once a person is pressured to do somthing by a large number of individuals, whom which may threaten to hurt or even kill you. You as a child may not have the "fight or die" attitude. they just do it. She is still a kid, who still thinks like a child.
    Something similar to this happened in my middle school. a special needs girl was caught having sex with multiple students some of which were coincidentally highschool students in a lockerroom. She was 13. They were all the same age or older. did it matter if they were a certain race? No. Because you nor anyone else heard about this. Whats wierd is it didn't cause a rucuss like this did. Slaps on the wrists for them and that was that. A year later I was in highschool and a disiplinary counsler was found having sex with the same special needs student.he was fired and that was that. This is where I questioned "why havent they relocated her to a special needs school."
    It's also hard to say where the **** was the parents in all this???

but like my self i'd imagine her living in a ****hole too with no parents around because of work or drug habits/alcholism. I really hate hearing about this stuff it really gets under my skin. Just due to the fact that there may be some perverted family member who started this domino effect and ruined a perfectly good life for someone.

the flame suit is suited.

11. Landlord Landry

too frightened to say no does not equal willing. this girl was preyed upon by predators. that. is. the. end. of. this. story.

you will never convince me that an 11 year old girl volunteered for an 18 man g*ngbang. ever.

did I get baited again?

12. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

All in all, sex abuse crimes have lessened over the years.

There's also opinion that indicates proliferation of p*rn has a connection to that. Keeps some people pent up in their holes with p*rn besides being out on the prowl.

Could internet p*rn have fueled this? Possibly. I'd even still say probably. Where ELSE would they have gotten the graphic message? Back in the day the only p*rn you could access was finding your dirty uncle's magazines in the garage. 11 year olds NOW have smartphones with web browsing capability. They can access it anywhere.

BUT, still cant say its that for sure directly. I think its time for the US to stop being prudish about sex and......takes tips from Europe... but thats a whole other topic another day

13. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It's rather not so interesting that you added the BLACKS and HISPANIC into the story title that didn't appear in the actual article title. Instead of adding KIDS or TEENS all as equally accurate... you went to the race card on cue as usual. Very nicely done.

14. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

It doesnt matter if she created an ad, phoned up all the guys herself and payed THEM to participate, they're all guilty and shouldnt have done it. Period.

Her willingness in the incident only means if they get a crappy sentence or a really crappy sentence.

15. bigtexxx

Nice try to slander me, but you failed. This issue has racially divided the town of Cleveland.

NEG REP

16. bigtexxx

Sorry, but what you typed is just complete BS. I'm guessing you're trying to bait here.

1 person likes this.
  17. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Neg rep from an infamous race baiter is a badge of honor. Thanks, buddy.

18. amaru

amaru Member

I see the my question was not answered, so I will ask it one more time.

What does the ancestry of those involved have to do with this situation?

Anybody? :confused:

19. bigtexxx

it's divided the town of Cleveland, partially along racial lines. Did ya bother to read the article?

20. amaru

amaru Member

Yes I did......and I noticed that what you posted in the title of the thread was not in the title of the article.

So, that make me question why you would place the race of those involved in the incident in the thread title. It does not add or take away anything from the incident.....therefore it has no place in the title of the thread. Unless you are baiting....but yea yea I know your not doing that right? :)