1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

18 Blacks allegedly gang rape an 11 year old Hispanic girl, igniting racial flames

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Mar 10, 2011.

1. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

That's only the first page of the news story. According to the 2nd and 3rd page, the police have video of the rape from cell phones. Multiple guys filmed it and showed it to other people. If there is any white person in these videos, he would stand out like an albino in a black club. The difference between Tulia and Cleveland is these guys are providing evidence of their own crimes with multiple videos.

The police can also charge everybody with videos of a child rape for possession and distribution of child p*rnography on top of the charges of rape. These idiots think they are the black Ron Jeremy by filming sex with an 11 yr old sixth grader.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gang-rape-charges-18-men-sparks-racial-tensions/story?id=13095476&page=2

From another newsource, one of the teens in the gang rape of the 11 yr old showed the the video to another student. The student informed a principal or police, after seeing the video. He recognized other students in the video.

#21 BetterThanEver, Mar 11, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
  2. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Leave it to bigtexx to be the one to post this thread.

3. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Can't blame bigtexxx on this one. It seems it's all about race already in Cleveland. There's been an effort to recall 3 black city council members that has already turned racial. So, I'm not surprised that locals and Quannell are seeing this through a racial lens as well.

I don't think Quannell is having a positive influence there. He might be right that there is selective indictments so far, but I'm really kinda doubting it. The first couple of guys were calling friends of theirs, so their friends all being black isn't too surprising. And, when you get to the court cases, if there is a white face in a video who is not being prosecuted, the defense will be using that to contend prosecutorial bias. They will charge any white people just to protect the prosecutions of the black people, if nothing else (like for justice). The girl's had sex with people on other days as well, which might be white/hispanic people unaffiliated with this black group, but a prosecution will be harder without video and/or cooperation from the victim.

Meanwhile, it sounds like his little meeting had dissolved (despite Quannell's intentions perhaps) into blame-the-victim justifications from parents. I don't care if she did dress like a slut and lie about her age -- you have to be a freaking moron to confuse an 11 year old with a 17 year old. I don't see how even rampant police discrimination gets you around the fact that you had sex with an 11 year old. I completely understand the parents, who are staring the likelihood in the face that their sons will be spending the next decade in prison instead of going to college and getting a good job (though some seemed destined for prison anyway), will be on sex-offeder lists forever; essentially irreparably hamstrung for the rest of their lives because of one bad choice. I'd hate that for my son (who I hope never rapes an 11 year old).

The other thing the case has me wondering about is the middle schooler who was arrested. What's the basis of his arrest if he's also a minor (and could be construed as a victim of the older men, depending on what happened there)? Two things occur to me -- is there an unacceptable age gap between minors? And, isn't there a line at 12 years old between statutory rape and assault of a minor? The fact that she's 11 and not 13 probably makes everything worse for everybody.

4. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

What?

5. amaru

amaru Member

What does the ancestry of those involved have to do with what happened?

6. Relentless

Relentless Member

Flame suit on.

Let's take a different approach.

Why wasn't this reported by the victim? Fear, embarrassment? Give me a break.

Cops only found out when one of the kids showed his classmate, THEN it was reported.

I think she was sexually active before this "assault"

The paper also notes that the girl looked older than she was, and describes the girl's Facebook page:

The 11-year-old tells whomever she befriends that she's aware people have probably heard about her, but she doesn't care what they think.
    "If you dislike me, deal with it," she wrote.

Sometimes she comes across like a little girl, such as when she talks of her special talent for making "weird sound effects" and "running in circles" to overcome nervousness.
    But she also makes flamboyant statements about drinking, smoking and sex. Yet her vulnerability pokes through the tough veneer as she tells of "being hurt many times," where she "settled for less" and "let people take advantage" and "walk all over" her. She vows to learn from her mistakes.

Sorry if you don't like my thoughts on this matter.

This is what the D&D is for so please no Neg rep.

7. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

So it's okay.

Sounds like the defense council would love to have you on the jury.

8. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

She's 11 years old, man.

9. Relentless

Relentless Member

I never said it was okay.

Yes, she's 11.

We don't know the whole story and we never will.

But if a woman allows a group of men to g*ngbang her, is it fair for the men to be charged with rape?

I'll just go back to the GARM and Hangout.

D&D isn't my cup of tea

10. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

That's actually a legit question, although in this case the guys would still be screwed because she is too young to have sex with. So whether it was consensual or not doesn't really apply when she is 11.

11. Zac D

Zac D Contributing Member

(emphasis added).

2 people like this.
  12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

i'm not to upset with texxx this time, i didn't know there was a racial angle to this story, I hadn't really been following it, only the amount of men which took part in this. sad

13. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Do you have some more info to support that?

Just looking at Hangout alone it looks like most men look at p*rn and many spend an inordinate amount of time doing so but an uptick in gang raping 11 year old girls.

Not to make light of this despicable crime but gang rapes have happened long before Internet p*rn.

14. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Legit question maybe but in no way a legit defense in regard to the law and you answer why.

For a minor especially an 11 year old, which to my knowledge no Romeo and Juliet laws apply, there is no such thing as consensual sex.

15. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Not being in Texas I haven't heard anything about this story except through Clutchfans. I am wondering what is the basis for trying to recall the three black council members? Are they tied to the case or is just their race?

16. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

A woman? A girl probably barely going through puberty. You seem to have the same mindset as the suspects.

17. Samurai Jack

Samurai Jack Contributing Member

As a father of a 11 year old girl.......:mad:

They will get theirs in prison..........Most of the inmates really loath this sort of thing.

18. Steve_Francis_rules

If it wasn't forced, what would they charge the younger guys (under 18) with?

19. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Right. Why didn't the 11 year old Woman use her super powers to beat the 18+ men into submission?

one of the most stupid posts I've ever read.

20. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

Rape of a 11yr old, prosecute all those involve. Regardless of race.