1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

18 and up strip clubs in austin?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by manbearpig, Oct 23, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Fatty FatBastard

Perhaps due to the steak being old and spoiled? :p

2. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Harlem Knights is pretty freaking nasty. I've been there and that was a big mistake. You have every rich black pimps in there pimpin crackheads in there. Jensen area is not an area to be in.

Fantasy's is like $25 to get in. I went about 4 years ago and they had some pretty girls there. Then they had some girls that needed to eat a hamburger or pizza. I swear I've never understand why there's girls that are stripers that are like freaking poles. I swear it's like looking at those commercials with the kids that you can feed for 59cents a day. Then you do have some girls that need to get on that treadmill.

I like going to Babes. The girls actually dance and not just shake their hot pocket and want to get some money. The only problem is there is some ghetto a$$ folks that go there.

3. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

To each his own.

Some of us are not interested in all of the extras that come with a full-fledged relationship (all of the added responsibilities) and just want a woman for one reason and one reason only... the sex. Hence strip clubs (with the extra paid-for "favors") are our perfect solution.

4. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

With enough money, you can get favors at a church social. The deal is what you can afford to spend for momentary pleasures versus, say , your rent.

5. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

Enough money = same as taking a girl out for dinner and drinks and possibly ending up with blue balls at the end of the night.

6. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

three words:

X T C

7. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

I went to Fantasy for my 18th birthday back in 95 and got my first lapdance to "Closer" by NIN. It was a hell of a night. I try and stay away from the strip joints now days. The last time I went I saw a girl I used to bang in High School, I'm so glad I didn't commit to that.

8. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

you don't say...

I heard Show Palace in Austin burnt down. that was my choice when I was 18-20 and living in Austin. it's Palazio now, is it 18 or 21?

9. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

10. stonecold999

stonecold999 Member

is it true that if you buy a copule of bottles red wine, and then they will take you to the VIP room, and they will start offering for some kind of "jobs"???

11. Legend Killer

Legend Killer Contributing Member

not necessarily true. In order for you to enter the "champaign" room or the "VIP" room you were required to purchase a bottle of champaign and then once inside said room, whatever went on, was between you and the young lady.... or so I hear

12. mazyar

mazyar Member

*see post #11

13. Astro101

Astro101 Member

All I'll say is weekday/night + strip club + a hundred or two if you wanna do that stuff.