1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

14-year-old girl beaten to death in the name of sharia

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Member

Which makes it a perfect example to illustrate what would happen in an Egyptian theocracy according to ATW's ilk.

2. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Never mind. But I repped you just the same.

3. da_juice

da_juice Member

Get ready to be called "in denial" in three.. two... one...

4. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I know. I forgot. For a minute I thought it was worth the discussion, but I changed my mind.

5. mc mark

mc mark Member

Yeah, well we've got the death penalty!

America! We're #1

6. rtsy

rtsy Member

That's where they will throw all the discarded, cut-off hands... In de-Nile.

7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Member

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oShTJ90fC34" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Member

Yes, it did feel like we were long overdue for an Islam-bashing thread from ATW. I was wondering what happened to him.

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I wonder how many abortions they have a year compare to us 'civilized' Americans.
    I wonder how they rate on unwed teenager pregnancies compared to us 'civilized' Americans.

Is it for for THEM to please OUR sensabilities?
    If so, are we going to attempt to please theirs?

Rocket River

1 person likes this.
  10. Uprising

Uprising Member

Animals.....that is terrible.

11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Uneducated people who allow themselves to be worked up into a mob frenzy, with the help of the equally uneducated and mentally deranged religious leaders who spur them on for their own twisted reasons, are capable of anything. In Bangledesh, in India, in Egypt, in China, in the United States and anywhere else where people are allowed to be poor and ignorant with the complicity of their incompetent governments and/or fanatical religious leaders. Women are the equal of any man, and men or women who would look with favor upon such behavior, whether they participate or not, are no more than animals and do not deserve to be called human.

12. tallanvor

tallanvor Member

Islam is spreading like wild fire over Europe. If you view it as an unethical belief system (and thus disapprove of it's practices), then the proper course of action is to try and malign Islam as much as possible. What would you do if white-supremacy was becoming popular across America? I would expect you to do your best and speak out about the evils of white-supremacy. One of the reasons Islam is becoming so popular is because anyone who critiques it is deemed a racist.

13. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I have been traveling, but thanks for caring.

14. s land balla

s land balla Member

What does having a woman prime minister have to do with being secular? :confused:

Are you forgetting...

[​IMG]

15. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Good point. And that is true even if you do not criticize Islam as such, but only its more radical and extreme interpretations.

The unholy alliance of leftist useful idiots and islamists with an agenda who would love to see you relegated to "dhimmi" status will scream all kinds of insults (racist, bigot, Nazi, asperger patient, OCD patient...you name it) at you and will keep trying to discredit you and to shout you down.

But they will not succeed.

16. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Member

Any ideology/religion/regime or whatever will have its faults and at the present moment, yes, Islam certainly has plenty of those - and justifiably so.

It just really gets tiring and repetitive when one person constantly starts a new thread to point out every instance in which Islam, or its followers, can be shown in a negative light. Yes, we get it. It's been hammered in plenty of times.

There are smart, educated posters who start a topic to actually incite discussion and proper debate (few and far between). And then there are trolls.

17. tallanvor

tallanvor Member

But that's how you fight a wrong belief system without using force/violence. Why are there so few white-supremacists? Because white-supremacy is marginalized to the point that anyone who believes it is considered nuts. This needs to happen with Islam to prevent it from spreading. You may find it annoying, but it is needed.

18. s land balla

s land balla Member

Were white supremacists a quarter of the world's population?

Your logic makes no sense.

19. tallanvor

tallanvor Member

That further proves the importance of ATW's posts and the urgent need to marginalize Islam.

20. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Member

I can get over the fact that you obviously hate Islam and see it as a "wrong belief system" that needs to be overthrown - so there's no chance of reasonable, intelligent debate there. But to equate it to white-supremacy? Give me a break.

And by the way, this is the D&D - not a sole man's mission to overthrow a corrupt regime "without using force/violence." You're not Martin Luther King (and I highly doubt ATW sees himself as such, either).

1 person likes this.