1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. basketballholic

No. I post my thoughts and try to make my points clear so there is the least amount of misunderstanding. I have been on this board for a long time and have watched as guys like you take small posts and twist and turn and shake them to try to make them into something they aren't. And I've also watched guys like you hurl insult after insult while expressing your disagreement. I haven't ignored you despite your poor taste in your posts because you do have some sort of basketball knowledge base to be considered. But if the balance of what positives you yield becomes too obscured by the personal nature of your attacks then the ignore button will work for you as well.

;)

2. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

No way. It's a terrible line up, we are at a disadvantage when we use it. It would be nice if we had Asik happy and motivated for his minutes, but it's not worth it if you're suffering when Howard is on the floor.

3. beastlyball

beastlyball Member

Actually its not that uncommon as part of the recruiting process to express the type of role they want you in. In the summer of 12' we didn't have a big man so the pitch would have gone pretty much as claimed. I'm not sure about the whole we'll never find anyone else to replace deal, but seeing how Howard was a long shot.....maybe???

Additionally, seeing how its only a 3 year deal, I wouldn't be surprise if they sold him on the moon. Anyway, both sides have a right to make business decision that is in their best interest.