1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1000 signs you're a Rockets Fanatic (obsessed)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Vengeance, Jan 11, 2001.

1. unt2003

unt2003 Member

when will this post die!!!!!!

------------------

2. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Member

Not as long as I am here. hey where's lil pun?

------------------
    ~John~
    Help keep the obsessed thread alive post the reasons why you are an obsessed Rockets fan by clicking here

3. DieHard Rocket

I've been meaning to post this since the draft, but didn't get around to it. But, for the record, Steve Francis was on my calendar during the month of June...and it brought me and the Rockets good luck by landing Eddie Griffin. Now I'm hoping next year there is a Rockets player on the calendar during April or May...right around playoff time.

------------------
    Who needs teachers? I can learn my own self.

[This message has been edited by DieHard Rocket (edited July 16, 2001).]

4. tozai

tozai Member

1106) when someone risks his job to take pics of hakeem in stalker fashion and ask the question everyone is dying to know

------------------

5. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Member

1107. The fact you promised yourself you won't post to this crazy thing that refuses to die but do so anyhow...

also congrats the rockhead.

------------------
    Rarely is the question asked: Guns kill squirrels than REDRUM to fools across the nation?

6. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Member

1018)

When you call into work sick because you want to stay home and watch the draft.

------------------
    Who's ya daddy?

7. Agent86

Agent86 Member

Thats 1108

------------------
    Agent

8. Vengeance

Vengeance Member

1109) You have over 1000 posts on CC.net!!

------------------
    I'm looking for a job, so hire me

"And I just have to smile and say 'well, I hope so' while I'm really thinking inside how I'd like to just strangle them and take their job."

9. IROC it

IROC it Member

1110) When you move your family back to greater Houston because you're tired of never hearing the local news (in Albuquerque, NM) mention exactly which team Kenny Thomas plays for... only that he's a stinkin' "Lobo" Alumn!

1111) When you can't resist posting (two answers within one reply) to this extravagantly long post!

------------------
    Proud Father of the Rockets' future point guard.

10. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Member

1112) You don't care what the BBS looks like, which one is used or what kind of smilies Clutch provides, you're still an obsessed fan!

11. Jumanji

Jumanji Member

1113. Eventhough the iron-on championship emblem keeps falling off your 94 championship hat, you glue it back on with some ELmers.

1114. You have Game 7 taped and watch it at least once a year.

12. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Member

1115. You have game 7 of 94 championship taped and you watch it at least once a WEEK

1116. You have been waiting for 5 years to see someone hit the 10,000 Post mark (AstroRocket, HP only needs about 3,000 more to go)

1117. You still refuse to let this post die.:D

13. mr_oily

mr_oily Member

1118) You care so much about the BBS, it DOES matter what version of smilies Clutch uses, it really does!!!!:cool:

14. FranchiseCat

FranchiseCat Member

1,119) When your company offered game 4 tickets to the '95 Finals if you can make a shoot from 16' away with a nerf ball and hoop and your only final competition is 5'3" lady, in which you "accidentally" bump into during her shot. Just so you can win.

15. FranchiseCat

FranchiseCat Member

1,120) Once you won the nosebleed section tickets, you refuse to sell the pair for $500 cash.

16. FranchiseCat

FranchiseCat Member

1,121) During the 5-6 months that the Rockets play, everyone who ever knew you knows not to call, come by, telegram, or write a letter to you during the game.

17. FranchiseCat

FranchiseCat Member

1,122) You put your 3 kids to sleep at 6:30 so you won't be disturbed during the game.

18. FranchiseCat

FranchiseCat Member

1,123) You have sex DURING[/B] Rockets game.

C'mon, some things you can't give up completely.

:eek:

19. FranchiseCat

FranchiseCat Member

1,124) You give your wife gobs of $$$ to go out (when sex is not an option) just because you don't want to be disturbed during the game. Up to 5 nights a week!

20. FranchiseCat

FranchiseCat Member

1,125) At the end of the week you realize that giving all that $$ to your wife to get out during games is breaking you, so you two make arrangements for you to spend the next week at a friends house so you can watch the games and save money at the same time,