1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1000 signs you're a Rockets Fanatic (obsessed)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Vengeance, Jan 11, 2001.

1. Chuck04

Chuck04 Member

1086. .. and it was you!

------------------
    "He fouled me every single time I was over the rim ... I'm going to lift weights tomorrow and get my legs stronger so next time I play him I'll put it on his head five times." - Steve Franchise

2. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Member

Yes, yes, that really did happen...

------------------
    Who's ya daddy?

3. vj23k

vj23k Member

Hmm, 2000 doesn't sound like a very rounded number, how about 1,000,000

------------------
    Never Underestimate the Heart of a Champion

4. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Member

We wont get there unless lil pun decides to come out of his comma.

------------------
    ~John~
    Help keep the obsessed thread alive post the reasons why you are an obsessed Rockets fan by clicking here

5. Azim da Dream

Azim da Dream Member

1087. You actually feel proud even after eating your own words where you doubt a group of die-hard Rocket fans will be able to find 1000 signs they're Rocket fanatics.

1088. You strain yourself to do reps of 34 when doing push-ups, in honour of the legendary Hakeem Olajuwon. Never mind you just did a set of 50 3 minutes prior.

Azim da Dream

------------------
    Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me the hell alone.

http://www.clutchtown.com

6. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Member

1089. You buy shell gas because you like the colors.

------------------
    ~John~
    Help keep the obsessed thread alive post the reasons why you are an obsessed Rockets fan by clicking here

7. LAM

LAM Member

1090:
    Whenever you feel down and out, watching the Rox videos Double Clutch and Hakeem the Dream just puts you back in the right frame of mind. (I can't find a copy of the first championship video).

------------------
    "Just give the ball to me---- I dunk on all of them!!" Akeem, the original bad boy

8. Curly

Curly Member

1091: You wake up in the middle of the night, run into the next room and check your 1986 NBA Finals Program to make sure your memory is still fresh.

Ehlo
    Harris
    Leavell
    Lloyd
    McCray
    McDowell
    Olajuwon
    Petersoen
    Reid
    Sampson
    Waiters
    Wiggins

Coach: Fitch
    Asst Coach: Dawson, Rudy T
    Trainer: Vandervoot

Yup! I was right...back to bed.

------------------
    In the end there will be no judges...only witnesses to my greatness.

9. Hydra

Hydra Member

1092. Despite the fact that you are a California citizen suffering through high electricity costs, you still cheer when your congressman says Reliant Energy's profits are skyrocketing on C-SPAN.

------------------
    You can't stick a porcupine in a barn, light it on fire, and expect to get licorice.

[This message has been edited by Hydra (edited May 24, 2001).]

10. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Member

1093. You are no sure what the hell that has to do with the rockets other then the fact that Reliant Energy is written on the bottom of your hakeem bobblehead doll which you look at everyday

------------------
    ~John~

11. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Member

1094. You promise yourself that every week you will bring this thread to the top.

1095. You will post a reason every week saying you have kept your promise for X weeks until this list hits 10,000 if that is what it takes.

<h1>DONT LET THIS THREAD DIE GUYS!!! COME ON!!!</h1>

------------------
    ~John~

12. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Member

1096. You bring this thread back to the top after a month and a half break.

------------------
    ~John~

13. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Member

14. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

No offense, but couldn't you guys just start a "Part II" thread? Clutch has already stated that huge threads cause problems for the server. I know... the BBS has moved to a new server, so maybe it won't be a problem.

... ok, I'm leaving now

------------------
    "I'll tell you this, the older I get, the less I trust people. It's true. It's damn true." -- gr8-1 going through some growing pains.

15. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Member

1101. You're such an obsessed fan you (Dr. of Dunk) wants to start a SECOND obsessed fan thread! What a FAN!!

16. Red Chocolate

Red Chocolate Member

1102. You firmly believe that Hakeem Olajuwon's blocked shot of Rod Strickland's layup in the 1993 Western Conference quarter-finals is the single most amazing play in the history of sports.

------------------
    Women have suffered for too many years. Let's all pull together to end women's suffrage once and for all!

17. red

red Member

1103. u go to every cba game possible just so you may say you saw a future houston rockets player.

------------------
    i just wasted a couple seconds of your life while u read my post...this one is a bonus...

18. red

red Member

double post..oh well

[This message has been edited by red (edited July 14, 2001).]

19. Agent86

Agent86 Member

1104: You just found this thread today and read every post in it without getting up once

------------------
    Agent

20. IVFL

IVFL Member

1105. You will never admit that you saw kjs dunk on dream. . . not that it happend, people just keep telling me it did.

------------------