1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

100 Best Sitcoms of All Time (Rolling Stone)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jiggyfly, May 7, 2021.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Classic internet 'greatest list' with lots of garbage included and obvious omissions to stir up controversy and clicks.

2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I didnt realize Martin was not there either. That is top 5 for me I LOVE that show.

and the 70's show isnt on there. it's pretty much a worthless ranking list at any angle.

yeah phineas and ferb. but no 70's show, married with children, family guy, or Martin.

and seinfeld is #1 i dont care what you say. and this person said the show has turned into just the catch phrases. sure....

Xerobull likes this.
  3. Buck Turgidson

If we're doing cartoons Archer has to be on there for the first few seasons alone, even though it's fallen off.

Simpsons>South Park>King of the Hill>Archer>Rick and Morty>Futurama>Family Guy>Bojack Hoseman>Bob's Burgers

#23 Buck Turgidson, May 8, 2021
    Last edited: May 8, 2021
    Xerobull and VanityHalfBlack like this.