1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

10 year old girl murders baby

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Jul 14, 2022.

1. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

This very specific one can be prevented if somehow we had stopped all illegal immigrants. Many girls are raped by legal immigrants and US native-born citizens and so we still got the 2nd issue, one that we can do something about.

Political or not, rape victims are being victimized again by our laws. That is something we can completely prevent.

FranchiseBlade and TheJuice like this.
  2. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Political purposes like arguing that his immigration status had anything to do with this?

3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

nobody's talking about the perp's voting rights, if he could vote he could vote for pro-abortion candidates.

fwiw New York's non-citizen voting rights act just got shot down in the courts

4. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Did you ask if it was a big deal? Please go read your hypothetical question.

No this one could have been stopped if we had stopped one illegal alien. Not all.

ROXRAN likes this.
  5. Bandwagoner

only 41% first-generation Latinos feel abortion should be legal.

6. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

I asked if he raped a 10 year old in Guatamala if it would be less severe of a crime by your response you seem to think so.
    anyway it’s a hypothetical to argue that his immigration status should’ve prevented the crime. That is also hypothetical since we know for a fact that the crime happened. It would be just as relevant to say that if his mother aborted him this would’ve never happened so

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

this thread is getting derailed…

yeah, this time it was rape via an illegal immigrant…the next time it could be via family member or other US citizen

8. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Yea, lol.

9. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

The health exception has serious problems in that doctors have to actively defend whether a mother was actually at risk of a serious complication. Generally speaking, doctors won't perform abortions unless a mother is gravely ill because the legal liability is too great. All it takes is a crazy overzealous DA (or in Indiana's case their Attorney General) to bury a doctor in legal fees because the health standard is so vague and open to interpretation.

That's why states have rape and incest exemptions. It provides a much clearer standard for these situations.

TheJuice and rocketsjudoka like this.
  10. Bandwagoner

I have no say in rape laws in other countries. For the record I am Anti-Rape, I find it disingenuous and pathetic you would try to frame me as otherwise.

The president talked about this case to get a conversation about national policy.

11. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

We’ve heard from many that they don’t like the health exception because they think that doctors will greatly expand it. I think from what we’ve seen both here in the US and in other countries is that the health exception is much narrower out of doctors fears of being prosecuted.

TheJuice likes this.
  12. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Ok, you are anti-rape. But you are MORE anti-immigrant. You stated that is your primary concern here. Sounds like you should revaluate your priorities bro

The issue of her being able to seek a medical procedure was not an issue as recently as a few weeks ago. That is by definition the easiest and most immediate way to address a factor of her circumstances....not big government policing the bodies of other people that have nothing to do with you.

JayGoogle, Andre0087 and TheJuice like this.
  13. Bandwagoner

Nope I posted this actually

In my opinion, which you are free to disagree with, the rape and impregnation of a 10 year old is a very bad thing

the president didn't even mention trying to prevent future rapes. I am. I am more anti-rape than the president. You can make abortions mandatory and it wouldn't have prevented this rape.

ROXRAN likes this.
  14. J.R.

J.R. Member

“The Guatemalan illegal immigrant charged with raping and impregnating an Ohio 10-year-old who traveled to Indiana for an abortion was listed as a minor in the report the Indiana-based abortionist sent to authorities.”

“Dr. Caitlin Bernard reported that the alleged rapist was approximately 17-years-old in an official filing to the Indiana Department of Health. On Wednesday, Ohio authorities charged 27-year-old Gerson Fuentes, an illegal immigrant from Guatemala, with rape of a minor under 13 years old in the case.”

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  15. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Your comments would indicate you are less anti-rape than Joe Biden. While I can presume we are all against rape, you are not in favor of mitigating the effects of rape and helping the victim of the rape itself. While you are against the rape, you are in favor of the result.

FranchiseBlade and subtomic like this.
  16. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

17. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Murder is the 3rd thing

He needs to be raped, tortured, then murdered

18. Bandwagoner

could you clarify which statements I made to support these claims? Lets discuss why I disagree with your conclusions. Start by posting quotes.

Pedo Peter didn't want any discussion on preventing rape, I do want that discussion, So your opinion on that seems invalid.

19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

10 years old, man....that is just disgraceful.

Sorta like Trump when he was sued twice for having sex with a 13 year old.

Those men are sick.

DD

VooDooPope likes this.
  20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Distract about an issue on abortion by turning it into an issue about immigration. Classic.

FranchiseBlade and JayGoogle like this.