1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

10 Movies with Re-Shot Endings

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by JunkyardDwg, Jun 27, 2013.

1. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Pretty interesting to see what the original endings for some of these movies were. Spoiler Territory so beware.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/26/10-movies-with-re-shot-endings

I haven't seen World War Z yet, but couldn't resist and I have to say, both of those endings sound kinda sucky, especially compared to the book. I've seen I Am Legend's original ending and it definitely was better. And I think I would have preferred the deleted endings to What Dreams May Come and Army of Darkness. Die Hard III, I liked how it was. I think the alternate would have been to dark and serious for the franchise.

And James Cameron, yeah his deleted endings suck! The Special Edition ending for the Abyss and alternate one for Titanic were completely lame. And for The Abyss he was really trying to hammer you on the head with his message.

As for other movies, The Descent's original cut and Layer Cake were both pretty depressing but interesting nonetheless. Why must audiences always have to have the happy ending...a little variety sometimes would be nice.

2. SexyButIgnorant

The lack of Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story alternate ending disturbs me. Globogym defeats Average Joe's and they go outta business! Hilarious!

But that T2 ending is terrible.

3. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm surprised they didn't put Terminator: Salvation's rumored actual ending that was changed due to the secret being leaked to the public.

4. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

I would have loved that ending.