1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. RollingWave liked Madmanmetz's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

JJ never shot close to 55% from 2pt in college. He never shot close to 50% from 3pt. He never came close 4.5 assists or 2.5 steals. Stop...

May 20, 2024 at 2:49 AM
  2. cbass liked thegary's post in the thread Trade Ideas Involving the 3rd Pick Thread.

Worst idea of all time. Way to go.

3. RollingWave liked MrButtocks's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

Watch us draft Ron Holland and leave everyone here dumbfounded.

4. RollingWave liked the11mingdynasty's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

Would definitely look good in a Landry’s commercial. Move over HEB

5. cbass liked rocketballin's post in the thread Trade Ideas Involving the 3rd Pick Thread.

Everyone here that wants to get rid of Green is a straight up clown.

6. cbass liked Clutch City1993's post in the thread Trade Ideas Involving the 3rd Pick Thread.

Amen hasn't even played a full year and you're ready to toss him?

7. Invisible Fan liked prs325's post in the thread The necessity of having an athletic Center.

We’re dealing with Wemby and Chet and to a lesser extent Lively/Gafford in our division We need another big to protect and accentuate...

May 20, 2024 at 2:46 AM
  8. jim1961 liked Reeko's post in the thread [WC SEMIFINALS] (2) Denver Vs. (3) Minnesota.

I thought the game was a wrap with the way the Wolves were looking in that 1st half the Wolves defense is a joy to watch…I also love...

May 20, 2024 at 2:44 AM
  9. BallSoHarden replied to the thread Trade Ideas Involving the 3rd Pick Thread.

i dont understand why the Rockets would have offered a ton of nets picks and Jalen Green for Bridges, when you can get a...

May 20, 2024 at 2:43 AM
  10. Invisible Fan liked yixiixiy's post in the thread Can Green become Edwards?.

It’s crazy to think that a year or two ago quite a few evaluators were taking Green over Edwards long term.

May 20, 2024 at 2:42 AM
  11. jim1961 liked Easy's post in the thread [WC SEMIFINALS] (2) Denver Vs. (3) Minnesota.

Celtics will have a cakewalk to the championship. I'm rooting for Pacers for an upset. A Minny-Indy finals will be fun and Silver will...

May 20, 2024 at 2:41 AM
  12. Reeko replied to the thread [WC SEMIFINALS] (2) Denver Vs. (3) Minnesota.

I feel like I only talk sh*t when it’s warranted U would really believe the Wolves are actually my new team moving forward? Like I’m...

May 20, 2024 at 2:41 AM
  13. Invisible Fan liked RHU525's post in the thread Can Green become Edwards?.

No chance either one becomes him.

May 20, 2024 at 2:40 AM
  14. majicdonjuan liked B-Bob's post in the thread Jokic going down to Rudy just upped Clingan stock.

Clingan is like a slower version of Jon Koncak. I mean, he'll literally look like a time traveller if placed in today's NBA and not in a...

May 20, 2024 at 2:39 AM
  15. majicdonjuan liked Little Bit's post in the thread Jokic going down to Rudy just upped Clingan stock.

To take a plodding center using a top 3 draft pick is just stupid, but I don’t put nothing past Stone.

May 20, 2024 at 2:39 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now