1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. Kemahkeith replied to the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

I fall somewhere in the Curmudgeon, joker demographic. I'm 56 now. I used to joke around a lot in the early days of my posting on here,...

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:43 AM
  2. Jontro replied to the thread [RIP] Jerry West.

wow. farewell logo. may you be granted safe passage thru the river styx. <3

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:43 AM
  3. Snake Diggit liked Nook's post in the thread 2024 Hypothetical Astros Trades Thread.

Yes- and it seems to me that they want to try and stack the line up. That could be because they think the cost of pitching is too much,...

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:42 AM
  4. Snake Diggit liked Kemahkeith's post in the thread Former Astros Tracking Thread.

Hope he is only the DH. dude has to be close to 60 by now.

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:42 AM
  5. Nook replied to the thread The state of the republican party.

Children shouldn't have gender re-assignment surgery, and the evidence coming out supports this contention, and it is why other...

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:41 AM
  6. DaDakota replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Yep, drive to any redneck town like Tomball or Baytown and they are everywhere. DD

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:41 AM
  7. FranchiseBlade liked NewRoxFan's post in the thread The state of the republican party.

This shows how far down the sewer that republican party has gone thanks to trump and his "maga" movement... [MEDIA]

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:40 AM
  8. FranchiseBlade liked Nook's post in the thread The state of the republican party.

This is very early Communist Chinese like - "Don't question or criticize the Chairman."

9. jch1911 replied to the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

If it cost them a SRP to move up 2 spots with as much draft capital as they have... why would they not at least consider it? I don't...

10. raining threes replied to the thread [RIP] Jerry West.

West and Gail Goodrich were in the Lakers backcourt when I started watching the NBA. He was still a great player late in his career. I...

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:39 AM
  11. IBTL liked Kemahkeith's post in the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

If you are seeking acknowledgement this may not be the place for you. I can't acknowledge each good statement on this board, but I make...

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:39 AM
  12. FranchiseBlade liked deb4rockets's post in the thread USSC decisions.

Is breaking the oath justification reason for removal, or are the oaths just a bunch of BS meant to sound good, without really meaning...

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:38 AM
  13. jim1961 replied to the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

I agree with your perceptions. Jalen is quite bipolar in the sense that his game swings wildly from one extreme to the other. But...

14. Corrosion liked clos4life's post in the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

Cam Whitmore reading your reply: [IMG]

15. Corrosion liked clos4life's post in the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

DD, we all love Cam, please don't put the DD curse on him.

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:37 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now