1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pretty sure Derrick Rose has aspergers syndrome

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by nguyen3706, Aug 6, 2012.

1. jaxwithanx

jaxwithanx Member

I see you've actually never met one person in real life with Aspergers. They are not all the same....by a long shot....but I can assure you that he does not have Aspergers.

This is coming from someone who has 2 family members with Aspegers, a low-functioning autistic cousin and works everyday with people on various places on the spectrum.

Judging from your threads and comments....I'm actually fairly certain you might have Aspergers. And that's not a joke.

1 person likes this.
  2. Wolfhound

Wolfhound Member

Really? My son was diagnosed and there is no similarities. People with Aspergers are actually highly intelligent people. Example Albert Einstein had Aspergers. A little socially awkward in some situations but able to pass an SAT. If you were half as intelligent you would not start threads like this. Could it be that you have a learning disability? Just a thought....

2 people like this.
  3. mdoggnic

mdoggnic Contributing Member

Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger's syndrome or Asperger disorder, is an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) that is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction, alongside restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests.

I would say that that the op has "significant difficulties in social interaction" based on the responses to this thread. It's also apparent that the op has "restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests" based on his thread starting history(prettiest nba player, dribbling between legs,etc). OP has aspergers.

4. Sigmund

Sigmund Member

I wonder why he bricks so many jumpers and freeze at the free throw line late in the game. Debrick Froze.

5. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

Upside for who?

6. zerhoe

zerhoe Member

7. seyton

seyton Member

I wont buy it until the repetitive behavior translates into a few more MVPs. He get two more and I'm with you.

8. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

It's just speculation that Einstein had Aspergers, the tests for it were created way after his death and he could never be diagnosed on anything like autism or Aspergers. Some say guys like him or Newton were a socially inept and that's it, there's a lot of people in society that don't bond well with others and are just shy or seem awkward because of anxiety.

Agree with your point though, many of these people are highly intelligent and this thread is stupid.

9. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

paul pierce has that elbow jumper aspergers.

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Possibly OCD but not aspie

11. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

If Rose has Aspergers, then Aspergers is overrated and we should stop worrying about treating it.

12. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

I like how he claims that may talk about this on Google, but if you type it in, this thread is the first link lol

13. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

I know someone with Aspberger's. Cross Rose off your list.

14. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

I always have the same reaction when reading these threads. I read and say, "what the...?" Then I look at the thread starter, and I see a handle I've seen pop up more and more when I have this "what the..." reaction.

I'd tell you to stop, but I've already done that I think. But on the other hand, it's entertaining reading the reactions to your threads. So I like that aspect of them.

15. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Pretty sure OP has limited intelligence

16. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Im sure Yao, Shaq and Duncan have that crap as well, look, they post up every single time.

17. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

Nope, I've seen Yao and Duncan shoot and hit at least one 3ptr. But I do wonder if you dunk from the 3 pt line if it still counts as 3 points.

18. Yonizzel

Yonizzel Rookie

19. redwhiteone

redwhiteone Member

Even if Shaq has that syndrome when he's inside and has the ball then there's really nothing that can be done. Even Dwight would be utterly destroyed.