1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin McHale Disappearance Watch

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Jul 26, 2012.

Tags:
  1. slothy420

slothy420 Paper Street Soap Co.

Ouch! Now that's hitting below the belt :eek:

2. RocketsMAN!

RocketsMAN! Member

McHale and Morey are both in London. This was posted either on Twitter or here, can't remember.

3. Nook

Nook Member

McHale was in Las Vegas when the Lin press conference took place. McHale did want Dragic back, but he liked working with Lin and understands the issue about the 4th year.

McHale was in England with Morey and Finch during the Asik press conference.

McHale is on board.

4. Nimo

Nimo Member

Good observation. Probably not a big deal and probably not intentional but it makes a statement to the fans. The press conference should have started with someone saying "Coach McHale couldn't be here because... but he is excited about the new additions to the team."

5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

DD couldn't be here because he has been banned from this forum... but actually he is still here with new username additions to his troll team.

6. Nimo

Nimo Member

Thurr he goes. I figured my 13 yr old stalker would show face sooner than later. I already said I'm not DD and have no clue who that is but I don't think it matters because you obviously love following me on my posts.

7. varuscelli

varuscelli Contributing Member

McHale was busy rewriting his "Welcome Dwight" speech.

8. sew

sew Member

Was he actually banned? lol.. If so, why?

9. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

multiple accounts.

10. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

One day the DDingleberriez shall rise up strong and hold a big Salem WhichUsername Trial to end this trolling once and for all. Those accused usernames who are able to withstand drowning in a pool of their own spam and, float like a whale if you will, shall be found guilty of crimes against linsanity. Who here wants to put down odds that at the time of reckoning, Clutchfans Tribunal shall be Finding Nimo swimming quite vibrantly in his own cesspool of trollddumb?

11. Nimo

Nimo Member

I DON'T HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS. I AM NOT DD OR WHOEVER ELSE YOU CHOOSE TO ACCUSE ME TO BE. I AM NOT A TROLL.

Now get on with your life and actually make contribution to his forum by making posts about the Houston Rockets.

12. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Please record that the DDefendant has entered a not guilty plea. Bail shall be set at 2 rep bars. Shall said DDefendant be unable to pay this amount, he may borrow from his other usernames to meet bail :grin:

1 person likes this.
  13. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

;)
    They can work it out

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

No offense bro but that sounds a lot like something DD would say if he were trolling.

16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

also wow... explains a lot of how DD actually got that much rep.

17. Travisss

Travisss Member

exactly.

18. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Nimo is DD? I figured the guy would lurk around just reading for a few months or so...

IMO Lin has a slightly higher ceiling than Dragic so it fits in more effectively with our plan. That is the thing that made the pain of losing Dragic go away (for me at least)

19. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

3-ways, dangling johnsons, and reliveing pressure by performing circumcision?

This is all way off the subject...

20. Nimo

Nimo Member

Reading is fundamental