1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[NFL Playoffs] Wild Card Weekend

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Jet Blast, Jan 4, 2008.

1. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Who has a knife so that I can slit my god damned wrists...

seriously... SERIOUSLY!!!!!!?!?!????!?!?!?!

2. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

That was a couple of exciting games. The Steelers-Jags game was an incredibly hard hitting affair. It seems like all the quarterbacks today had a touch of the David Carr disease, however. They held on to the ball way too long. If the Jags can get a lead and start pounding the ball on the ground, they may have a shot to beat the Pats, or at least soften them up. Should be interesting.

3. surrender

surrender Member

Glad to see Jacksonville win that after getting absolutely ****ed on that PI call

4. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

[​IMG]
    over the Giants, Cowboys, Packers, and Colts.
    :D

5. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

The Steelers beat themselves but good luck to Jacksonville next week........

6. shaunx

shaunx Member

buddy thanks for the time table....

7. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Congrats to the Giants, Eli Manning and Tom Coughlin. Now I see why the Buccaneers would only sell tickets on the internet to people who lived in Florida. I bet 1/3 of the crowd was for the Giants. That reminds me of a few years ago when we went to Disneyworld. I saw at least 5 busloads of decked out cheeseheads dropped off at the entrance the same time we got there (on a Monday). The Packers played the Bucs in Tampa the day before.

8. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

9. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

That was Peyton in that Giants #10 jersey. Manning was out of his mind. He gave the Giants all the good, but none of the bad that usually comes with it. Bucs have done it with a great defense and a smoke -n- mirrors offense all year. Finally caught up with them.

10. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

Titans only chance vs San Diego is to keep the Chargers under 20 pts. Any defensive/special teams TDs will add to that goal.

11. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

BACK 2 BACK SACKS!!!

Go Chargers!!! :D :D

12. junglerules

junglerules Member

Tight game so far. Tennessee's D is playing well. That turnover by Chris Brown could be killer, though. :(

Also, lots of penalties on S.D. so far. Maybe they are just playing tight as the favorite.

13. YourSecretLover

Ten doing a great job stoping LT

14. what

what Member

What a play! Get u some Finnegan!

15. junglerules

junglerules Member

He's really inconsistent, but at times he plays out of his mind! So far, this looks like one of those games. A sack, a FF, a pick, and some big tackles.

16. what

what Member

Sound like u drinking a whole mess of hateraide. Get u some Bironas!

17. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

That would be wild if the final 4 in the AFC consisted of 3 AFC South teams, but I look for San Diego to have a better second half and pull out the W.

18. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

This Ealy guy needs to be targetted more. He's a big thick wideout - can't believe this is the first I've heard of him...

Vince hasn't made any huge errors yet - but I wish he'd take off more - that run in the first drive shows his quad isn't bothering him

19. junglerules

junglerules Member

Ha ha....chill out, dude. I'm going for the Titans! i'm just saying that I watch most of their games, and he has some great ones and some down ones. Part of being a young player in the league, of course. That drive before the half was great, but a TD would make me feel much better. The Chargers have fallen behind a lot all year. Let's home Tennessee can hold them off this time.

20. junglerules

junglerules Member

Dang....Odom going out would be big....