1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D&D Coronavirus thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 23, 2020.

1. CCorn

CCorn Member

He will never be a rocket surgeon like you.

2. Gioan Baotixita

Does your reference involve that general guy? I don’t know why I keep getting that. It’s very difficult to explain.

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

U have multiple accounts, seem to have some sort of mental illness, and are really gonna try to question other people’s intelligence? What a weirdo

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  4. Gioan Baotixita

Can you prove it homie? What if I were to say you have multiple accounts too? You’re the weirdo.

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

Do u really think you’re fooling anyone with your little charade? What grown man makes multiple accounts to troll? Grow up weirdo

6. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

thade is really really bad at this. It's getting beyond pathetic.

7. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Haha. What’s the list of coincidences looking like now? Same speech patterns, same politics, same birthday, same Vietnamese background. At what point does this become proof beyond a reasonable doubt? :)

cheke64 and LosPollosHermanos like this.
  8. CCorn

CCorn Member

Just because their IPs are the same, it doesn’t mean they’re the same person. Read a book.

gifford1967 likes this.
  9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Maybe you should try to understand what each of those conditions are, how you get them and the incidence detailed by peer reviewed articles. I don’t get it, “where are the numbers?!?” —Is what I keep hearing from people that don’t bother to look up anything outside of watching a shitty YouTube vid
    Yea, writing a couple of sentences every other day can be difficult if you have to think really really hard—had no idea what you go through every day...

Gtfo, you didn’t make an acct just to post in the D&D…you got banned or welched @General

10. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Leave him alone!!! He has multiple private islands when he comes home from his CIA job and being a movie star

11. Possum

Possum Member

Says the guy that brings nothing to the debate but memes.

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  12. Possum

Possum Member

You should be In Politics. You didn’t answer the question. Scared? Don’t have the answer? Yeah I thought so.

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  13. Possum

Possum Member

Lol thorough? You think they were thorough with this vaccine? And where are the studies that show children need this vaccine. Please show me.

14. Gioan Baotixita

Hello, you again. Lol

15. Gioan Baotixita

This right here proves to me that you’re not a real doctor. You’ve got too much time on your hands with your presence on Clutch.

BTW-One cannot make up an entire new persona, new culture and new language just to post here. That is insane and impossible to pull off. Do you know how difficult the Vietnamese language is? Did that general guy ever give this board a hint that he is fluent in Vietnamese? According to some of you here, he’s a white guy and some kind of a retired wealthy doctor who can dunk and has a Vietnamese wife.
    I am not white, never was and never will be. Why do I have to go to this identity challenge every now and then in here? You knuckleheads are something else. Lol

16. Gioan Baotixita

Can you prove to the board that both IPs are the same?

17. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

@Gioan Baotixita err general said something that was correct. Why should I waste my time convincing you and doing the research you stated you did (you clearly didn’t)

18. Gioan Baotixita

Failed. Identities have not been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Thank you for playing and please try again.

19. Gioan Baotixita

Lol. Does the general coin the term homie? Double lol.